55

(Final Chapter guys. Thx for waiting for so long)

A year later

It's been a year and Yugi was only sixteen when he dropped out of Highschool. Though it didn't stop him from being a mother to his two children. Ace and Chase. Twins. Though Ace was more like his three fathers Chase always stuck by Yugi.

Ami watched Ace rough house with the new pet dog as Chase was napping on Yugi's lap who was also sleeping on the couch. Ami smiles as a hand stroked his belly. Yami and Atemu had both gotten jobs in Egypt. Yami became a well loved actor and performer while Atemu played for the Pharaohs football team as the star player.

Yugi stayed home to watch the kids along with Ami. Ryan was made the new sheriff of the town and Kathleen opened up a cafe that she and Yami ran together every Monday through Friday.

Yugi at the moment was sleeping on the couch with Chase in his arms. Ace and their dog charged into the living room covered in sand as Aca proudly showed his mommy and brother his new find a 6 foot cobra he had caught. "Mama look!"

Yugi opens his eyes before smiling. For some odd reason snakes never hurt Yugi or the kids. Chase took one look and ran screaming to the bathroom to hide as he was terrified of snakes. "Mama don't let it get me!"

Yugi sighs before slowly getting up. "Well Done Ace. Go ahead and let it out back." Yugi said.

Ami walks into the bathroom and comes out holding Chase. "See little one Mama got rid of the snake." Chase nods as he smiles at Yugi before looking at Ami. "Ma why you not try and get the snake?" Ami shivers and shakes his head. "Cuz I'm just as afraid as you are little one."

Yugi snickers. "Chase sweetheart Ma doesn't like snakes. Unless it's in bed." Yugi winks at Ami as he takes Chase and look at the time. "Your dads should be home soon then it's bedtime."

Ami chuckles when both boys whine loudly as Yami and Atemu fly in. "Daddy! Papa!" Both boys charge at their dads. Yami catches Chase with ease as Atemu is tackled to the ground by Ace.

Ami and Yugi hold back their laughter. Yugi watches them with a warm smile. "Atemu, Yami your dinner is in the fridge." Yami smiles and kisses Yugi deeply then Ami as Atemu does the same. "Hm..I don't know Baby Panda what I see in front of me looks pretty tasty." He purrs as he licks Yugi's ear as Atemu and Ami hug and snicker.

Yugi blushes. "Not in front of the kids Yami." Yugi said. Yami smirks and pulls back as he play wrestles with Ace and pins him to the ground and tickles him making him squeal.

Yugi smiles and yawns. "Well mommy is going to bed." Yugi said. Ami nods as he leans against the wall the baby is due any day since the year mark was up. "I agree Baby Boy. Let's let Papa and Dad put our little angels to bed."

Yugi nods and waves to them before heading up to their room to sleep. Ami waddles to the bathroom and take a shower as Yami and Atemu eat and put the boys to bed. Ami comes out and lays down falling asleep instantly.

Yami and Atemu come up quietly and shower before they slip into bed with their husbands and fell into a soundly sleep.

Three years go by as their phone rings as Yugi and Ami are on the porch watching Atemu and Yami play with their four sons and two daughters. Ami hears the phone right but he's too pregnant to move. "Yugi I think the phone is ringing."

Yugi snickers before getting the phone for Ami. "Here." Ami answer and his eyes widened. "Wait really? Your serious...." Ami smiles and hands the phone to Yugi. "It's Joey he wants to tell you something Baby Boy."

Yugi blinks before putting the phone to his ear. "Hello?" "Hey Yug it's Joey guess what? You can finally come back to Domino. And we have a great place lined up and everything. Seth has arranged for you guys to come back whenever you are ready."

Yugi's eyes widen and he bit his lip. "I don't know. The children like it here in Egypt." The line is silent before Seth speaks. "You don't have to come back to Domino permanently but we want to see you again, maybe you can visit during the summer."

Yugi smiles. "Of course. It's too hot here in the summer anyways. We'll be there." Yami and Atemu looks over curiously as Ami smiles. "I agree Egypt is much nicer and our kids love it here but it would be nice to visit everyone again."

Yugi smiles and nods. "Well I'll let you guys go. The kids need to start heading inside." Yugi said. Seth said goodbye as Joey shouts. "Call you Later Yug!"

Yami and Atemu walk back. Atemu hair is in pigtails thanks to the girls as all three boys are on Yami's back and wings

Yugi snickers and helps Ami stand up. "While I help Ami to bed you two get the others to bed." Yugi said.

Yami and Atemu nod as they round up the kids and get all them bathed and into bed with ease exception for their Youngest daughter who wanted to hug each from both her mommies and daddies.

Once she's sleeping soundly Atemu and Yami make their way to the bedroom where Yugi and Ami were cuddling. "Got room for two more?" Yami smirks as he and Atemu slide into the bed on either side of Yugi and Ami.

Yugi looks up and smile. "Of course." The four of them cuddle into each other's arms as they fall into a deep peaceful sleep.

Watching them sleep was Dylan and she was smiling. "Welp my job here is done." She whispers. Star smiles at her. "So where are you off to now? "

Dylan shrugs. "Sparky has an original story she wants to try out and I'm the lead. I'm sure they can handle without me." Star smiles and rest an hand on her shoulder. "Good luck and wish Parker the best for me." Star disappears in a star shaped cloud.

Dylan teleports away with one last look at her first friend. "By Ami." She whispers and she's gone into the night.

Ami smiled in his sleep as he whispered back. 'Bye Dylan, thanks for all your help.'