22

Yugi groans as he opens his eyes slowly. Dark Yami had his hood on as he stroked Yami's hair. "You know he wasn't always like this. This sad broken person. He was much happier before before his parents hurt him and his little brother." He said softly.

Yugi looks confused as he gets up. "Who are you? Is Yami okay?" Yugi asks. Dark Yami nods as he turns to Yugi as his red eyes shine in his hood. "Don't worry baby boy he's just fine. That nightmare just terrified him really bad."

"Baby boy? That's what Yami calls me." Yugi said. Dark Yami chuckles "Yes along with baby panda and Sharik." He said as he gently stood up. "I know Baby Boy. I know a lot more than most would even care to think."

Yugi looks confused and tilts his head. "Who are you? Where are we?" "We're in Yami subconsciousness. And at the moment who I am does not matter but if you want you can call me on me Ami."

He slowly walked over to one memory as he watched Yami and Yuugi in the memory as they played as some bullies tried to mess with Yuugi but Yami fought them back.

Yugi's eyes widen. "Ami?" He asks as he watches Dark Yami now known as Ami smiled as bit showing slightly pointed teeth. "Don't worry I won't hurt you. You mean too much to me just like you mean too much to Yami."

He watched the memories with sadness. "Yami only wanted to keep his little brother safe but his parents didn't approve Yami's ways so they sent him away without his big brother to protect him Yuugi became a target."

Yugi turns his head to the memory.

"Yami! Please don't leave me!" Little Yuugi cried as he ran after Yami who turned and hugged his brother until two men both wearing mental hospital clothes tore them apart. They drugged Yami and dragged him away as Yuugi screamed and cried for his brother.

Yugi frowns as he watches closer only for Ami to hold him back. "Careful. Bad memories will shock anything that come near them. You don't want to get too close." Yugi nods his head but Ami doesn't remove his hold.

As the memories go on as they see Yami tortured in the mental hospital. "Oh god...." Yugi mumbles before putting his face in Ami's chest. Ami hides Yugi's face as the memories show when he came into Yami's life and when Yami got dark powers.

"Glad you decided not to watch it's not something for the faint of heart." He makes the memories fast forward to the day he and Yami met Yugi. "You're the only good memories they have besides those good ones of his little brother."

Yugi looks back at the memories shocked. "After his brother died he didn't smile, he didn't laugh, he barely ate but when he met you he felt like he had a reason to live again. I want to thank you for that." Ami smiles as black tears fell from his eyes.

Yugi looks shocked. "But how? Yami just met me." Yugi mumbles. Ami chuckles. "Because you gave him a light to protect. Yami is Darkness and darkness craves to protects the light. You're the light in his life Yugi. Without you he would go insane."

"Light?" Yugi whispers. Ami nods as he lightly cups Yugi's cheek. "You mean the world to both of us both me and Yami so please don't ever leave us no matter what."

"What did I do for you?" Yugi asks as he looks at the dark face hidden behind a hood. Ami smiles. "I'm afraid I can't tell you that just yet that along with who I really am however you will see in time young one. Just understand the whatever happens, whatever Yami and I do we're doing it for you." He pulled Yugi into deep kiss making Yugi gasp before he let Yugi go back reality.

The kiss had felt so familiar yet so different somehow as Yami moans in his sleep and hugs Yugi tighter. Yugi slept peacefully into his dreamland
as Ami became solid and he smiled at them with love before his eyes turned blood red with black. "Time to start our operation."