yuugo ⇒ imagine

Being in a relationship with Yuugo consists of mostly teasing each other, quiet night cuddles, showering together, and eating each other's cookies.

He doesn't like sentimental stuff like dates, so you spend your days at home. Hence, the movie marathons commence. It was alright with you though. You got to keep him to yourself.

He would hang his arm around you, smell your hair and play around with it with his rough hands. In the relationship, you're basically the little spoon. But there come his bitter days, in which you have to be his pillow.

You also like playing with hair. It's curly and soft. Weirdly enough, he smells like hot green tea and strong man-sweat.

Despite being adults, your kisses are awkward and it makes your face explode red. There are some instances when his rough charisma would make you melt. It's whenever he holds your chin up and gives you a deep kiss. His arm would snake around your waist and pull you closer.

The man loves your slim waist and loves lifting you up. He'd lift you against the wall, kissing you with all his might. You'd wrap your legs around his torso and your arms around his neck. You'd pull each other closer. Then you pull away. He brings you to the bedroom to continue.