phil & mama y/n

Since Phil deserves some fucking love
yourpal_violet (idk if I wrote anything wholesome, this is very short)

"Congratulations, Phil! You're improving well!"

The woman gave a congratulatory hug to her four-year-old foster son. His name is Phil and he is a very smart and adorable little boy living in the Grace Field House!

Mama Y/n loves her children because they are very special (food). Although she doesn't stand for favoritism, she spends time with a selection of children. Phil is one of those children. And Y/n felt very bad for all these kids. She knows what's coming for them. Her guilt weighed down on her ever since she became a Mom. But since the present time is a blessing for her, she loves the children wholeheartedly nonetheless.

"Phil, could you come and help me?"

"Okay, Mama!"

Y/n, having soft spot for all things adorable, calls Phil to help her hang some of the sheets. Half of the kids were doing the laundry, while the rest went to prepare for lunch. The tiny little angel tried his absolute best to help his Mama.

"Phil?"

The woman turned her back for one second and she suddenly lost the child. She knows he wouldn't suddenly run off like that. The adult only smiles and plays along.

"Oh? I wonder where he is?"

She walks past and around the white sheets to look for the adorable angel. She later spots his shadow and sneaks up on him. Pushing past the white blanket, Y/n scoops Phil from the ground with a little laugh. Phil bursts out laughing along with other kids who hid with him.

Later that afternoon...

While everyone was playing tag outside, Phil strides around the House he grew up in. He spots Mama Y/n looking at the drawings on the wall. Her face went soft, and tears were prickling from her eyes. Phil tugged on her dress and looked up at her with concern. Y/n smiles down at him.

"Someday, Phil, you will leave this orphanage. I'd hate to see that day come. I love you all and I couldn't bear to give you all away. I wish I could save you all. I wish you were all my children."

Y/n crouches down to Phil's level and wraps her arms around his tiny little body.

"Mama..."

the end.