stranger • yuugo/lucas

Sunday morning in my local park. 9:50 AM.
I sat on the usual bench, a few good feet away from my new entertainment source; a couple. Two guys, in fact. Although I'm not entirely sure that they're an official couple, it definitely seemed so to me. They're both adorable, I even had to sketch them.

Now, about these two lovely gentlemen... The manlier of the two, he was a tall, lean man who was probably in his late twenties. His hair was that of a unique style, like a seaweed. His dark charcoal hair had streaks of white trauma, but I couldn't confirm for myself. His chin, sharply covered in short, crooked strands. His eyes were soft yet stern, looking to his partner with deep yet subtle love. This man and his partner, coated in autumn colors, bathing in love that is soft melting fondue.

Now, onto his partner. His fiery crimson locks stood out to me other than his right arm- which was missing, by the way. He wasn't all that different from his lover. But then I found his eyes. Well, it's no wonder he's already taken. This man's eyes were indescribable, but they were utterly beautiful. Looking into this stranger's eyes made my heart nearly stop beating.

I was fascinated with the pair when I first saw them last Sunday. So it's been a week since I started watching them. By now, I have taken ten photos, I drew three sketches, and I gave them good nicknames: crimson and seaweed, respectively.

It wasn't long until they noticed my watchful eyes in the background. Things got weird for awhile, but nonetheless we enjoyed each other's company. Even though I was just a stranger.

Their names are Yuugo (seaweed) and Lucas (crimson), respectively. Today, I stand here at their wedding, and they lived happily ever after.

the end.