Prologue

April 20th, 2016, Chanhassen, Minnesota.

Emmeline was looking out of the taxi window on Paisley Park, lit by purple. It was evening, 7 pm.

It was very cold outside. Emmeline was dressed in an elegant black coat, a black cap, and a white down - filled shawl wrapped around her neck. She did not pay attention to the taxi driver who was watching her strangely.

Did he mean that she pay him faster for the course? Was he surprised that he brought her here?

— What are you doing, ma'am? — Asked the taxi driver. — Are you getting off or are you still excited?

She had the hideous face of a guy in front of her, who was staring at her with pity.

— Excuse me? — The girl frowned, and the taxi driver laughed.

— You are all behaving the same way — said the man. — Excited girls make us ride here to admire the palace of Purple. — He snorted. — Once I had a girl who wanted to pay me double. That I would give up my client and bring her to this sanctuary.

It's Paisley Park — Emmeline said. — And I'm not another hysterical fan.

— You met him — Taxi driver licked his lips. — This guy is almost sixty years old and he still has good luck with women. I wonder why young girls are crazy about him — He looked closely at Emmeline. — Is it through a thick wallet or a big dick?

—Shut up, sir — Em snarled and opened her purse. — I want to pay for your course. Can be a card?

— Perfectly — Taxi driver smiled wider. — I did not mean to offend you, madam. But it's a simple logic - what other than the money or the famous Purple's dick attracts women here?

Emmeline withdrew her hand with the card and quickly opened the taxi door before the driver realized it. She stood up to her ankles in the snow and ran forward. It was cold, in addition, she was on the neck of an angry taxi driver. Emmeline stood two meters in front of the car mask and crossed her arms.

—You do not think you will leave without paying? — He roared. — You did not hit the sucker!

— But for a simpleton, yes — Emmeline hissed. — Wait a moment. I'll send someone from Paisley Park and he will pay you. You can dream about my payment card.

— So I was right — A taxi driver hissed. — I brought another mistress for Purple.

Emmeline had a hard time not to go to him and slap him. This guy crossed the border!

— Wait a second — Emmeline said, struggling to control her anger. — Someone will come to you soon.

— You have ten minutes, miss — The taxi driver barked. — After this time I call for cops.