#10, part three

When Winnie escorted Emmeline to her bedroom, she went inside and slammed the door

When Winnie escorted Emmeline to her bedroom, she went inside and slammed the door. Rachel jumped up sleepily.

—Em, what's going on?— Rachel asked sleepily. —Did the bomb explode?

— Yes, in your dream — Emmeline said resignedly and she went to bed. She fell on her stomach and buried her face in the quilt. After a moment, Emmeline heard Rachel's loud snoring.

It was years when Emmeline saw Prince with a woman. The first and only time she saw what she should not have been shortly after leaving Manuela.

Emmeline spent the weekend with aunt Tyka and her family, when Tyka decided that she would drive the little girl home earlier

Emmeline spent the weekend with aunt Tyka and her family, when Tyka decided that she would drive the little girl home earlier. Kirk was off that day, and Winnie was in Paisley's other wing when Tyka came with Emmeline.

Tyka parked in the parking lot when Emmeline opened the door and got out.

—Wait for me darling — Tyka said and turned off the engine. Emmeline was standing in the parking lot, dressed warmly.

—I wonder what grandpa is doing — Emmeline said and decided she wouldn't wait for her aunt. Emi hasn't seen Prince since Friday and missed him. Although she talked with him on the phone, nothing could replace the meeting with Prince.

Emmeline ran toward the front door, ignoring her aunt's screams. Emmeline pushed the door open and burst inside. She ran ahead and turned into the corridor that led to Studio B. Then she heard strange noises. The little girl stood amazed and went to the door, which was ajar. She heard Prince's voice that was different ...

— Yes, Sheryl, faster honey ...

A woman named Sheryl moaned and Prince shouted. Emmeline opened the door and saw the scene.

Prince was leaning on the monitor console, his pants and underwear down to his ankles. Sheryl was sitting on him naked; Emmeline saw her red hair and big ass. Prince groaned and then opened his eyes. When he saw Emmeline shouted differently than at the time of orgasm and then Sheryl turned around.