#11, part two

Prince was also surprised

Prince was also surprised. He looked at his hand, which struck. He didn't believe what he did.

Emmeline grabbed her throbbing cheek. It was the first time Prince had slapped her. She looked scared at Prince.

— You promised you wouldn't hit me!— Emmeline cried and burst out of bed. — Your promises are shit!

The girl ran out of the room, slamming the door. Prince stood silent for a moment, still not believing what he had done.

Fuck what's happening to me.

Prince sat on the bed and grabbed his head. Recently, his patience has endured. His nerves were unstable. Is this the fault of the drugs?

No, I have to be honest with myself. I love my granddaughter but she crossed the border.

That was it. He never hit Emmeline. When he first spanked her, he felt bad. He wanted to be the best parent in the world, but parenting also has a different side.

 He wanted to be the best parent in the world, but parenting also has a different side

Reprimands and punishments are not enough. Just like talking. Emmeline needs to learn some rules, but ... I don't want to repeat this step a second time, I don't want to hit her again.

It was the truth. Prince felt terrible that he slapped his granddaughter. Only once did he hit a woman. Two, actually. The first was Riley Hill, who attacked Cherica. It was a conscious, intentional blow. The second woman was Apollonia Kotero, only that the scene where Kid hit Apollonia was directed.

Prince would never have imagined that he would not endure nervously and slap Emmeline.

Teens are a challenge, he remembered Kirk's words. Emmeline is a good child, but she is in a difficult age.

Prince took a deep breath and then heard the incoming text message on cell phone. He looked at this place and saw that his granddaughter dropped the phone. Prince knew he shouldn't do that, but the fear and concern for Emmeline was stronger.

He took the phone and then he saw it was a message from Rachel:

"Hi pussy, is that true? Did the divine Cody invite you to the cinema? Em,I think you will soon stop being a virgin. You live like a nun anyway."