#10, part five

Prince sat on the bed and talked on a cell phone

Prince sat on the bed and talked on a cell phone. Tabitha was on the second line, listening to what he wanted to tell her.

— How dare you call my granddaughter that way?— Prince spoke in a raised voice. —Do you insult everyone so much?

— Man, how could I know you had a granddaughter?

— Yes, I have and she is the most important person in my life and your behavior ...

— I was drunk — Tabby interrupted him angrily, — And you too.  But you were so drunk that you could barely stand. I still kept my sobriety. But I have to tell you that our night was good.

— You don't change the subject — Prince growled. — Apparently you threw a banknote at her ...

— It happens when you drink too much. Human does things he would never do if he was sober.

— Possible, but it was hideous. Do you always treat people objectively?

—Stop it, man — Tabitha raised her voice. — I said I did a stupid thing. What else do you want? Maybe I would beg for forgiveness of this kid on my knees?

That kid — Prince hissed venomously. —She is my granddaughter and the most beautiful girl in the world.

— Everyone goes crazy about own child — Tabbyt chuckled maliciously — You do not overdo it with idealizing this girl. It's a teenager - every teenager likes to sin.

—  You mean yourself? — Prince squeezed the telephone tighter. —That you as a teenager were not perfect? Just like now?

—Sure — Tabitha growled. —Maybe I've always been a sex toy, just like you have always been a sexual predator. Do you know what I think? That Mick Jagger has a bigger dick than you.

CLICK

Prince stared mad at the phone. This bitch hung up! She broke the connection with him, with Prince!

—Fuck you, Tabby — Prince hissed and dropped the phone on the bed. — Fuck you and Mick Jagger. Maybe another rich lover will show you what it means to effectively tame a mare. I was too good for you.

Prince brushed his hair back and sighed. He hadn't had a long time ago that he had overdone with alcohol like last night. And he hasn't had a mistress for a long time ... how long? Since half year? He was still busy working and raising Emmeline. Now he had to choose his sexual partners more carefully.

Emmeline was angry at him. She had the right, but now ... now was their shared family time. Prince had to make his little girl happy on their trip.

***