#10, part one

March 25th, 2012, Cairo, Egypt.

Emmeline stood on the balcony of a luxury hotel and watched the unusual landscape in front of her. She saw houses built of sandstone, high towers and buildings with characteristic domes.

The weather was beautiful - warm and sunny, although a slight wind was blowing. Emmeline closed her eyes and felt a cool wind on her skin. Suddenly she felt someone's hand on her shoulder. The girl twitched and then she saw laughing Rachel.

— Easy, Em. — Rachel put her hands on the railing. — You had a look, as if you thought I would push you off the balcony.

Emmeline looked down and felt weak. It was high and though Rachel was joking, Emmeline felt a cold shiver down her spine. Prince rented the entire seventh floor for himself, granddaughter and Rachel and several people from his retinue. In addition, Prince invited Sheila E. and Lenny Kravitz to the joint holidays. Sheila, without Prince's knowledge, took her niece, Nicole Richie, with her, so that she would say "Nicki could take a break from her household duties." Prince, when he learned about Sheila's combining, was furious. And it was not that she invited Nicole, but she had fooled Prince.

— And I thought you would dump me — Emmeline took a deep breath and giggled. — You're crazy, Rach.

— Sure — Rachel rolled her eyes. — I got a holiday of life as a gift and now I feel sick need to murder my best friend. If you care about it, let's wait until we get back to our hole in Minnesota.

 If you care about it, let's wait until we get back to our hole in Minnesota

—Do you think Chanhassen is a hole?— Emmeline raised an eyebrow. — People who live here would kill for the opportunity to live in the United States.

— I would kill for the possibility of living here — Rachel turned and went inside the apartment. These were the luxuries of a fairy tale - the decor was dominated by white and gold.

Rachel sat on the sofa and put her feet on the glass table. She put her hands on the headboard and then Emmeline came up to her.

—If my grandfather sees that you are holding your feet on the table — Emmeline frowned. — He will be angry and he may not be nice.