#10, part two

The luxury yacht belonged to Sheila's Egyptian friend Muammar Mahmoody

The luxury yacht belonged to Sheila's Egyptian friend Muammar Mahmoody. Emmeline heard Kirk talk to Winnie and say that Muammar is Sheila's old lover.

Emmeline leaned against the railing and looked at the Nile. She knew that such an adventure would not happen again. It was chilly outside, and Emmeline put on a warm blue sweater.

Suddenly she saw Nicole Richie walking toward her. Emmeline refrained from rolling her eyes. She did not know Nicole - but when she saw her for the first time yesterday she had the impression that she saw a spoiled and conceited woman.

 She did not know Nicole - but when she saw her for the first time yesterday she had the impression that she saw a spoiled and conceited woman

— What are you standing here?— Nicole went over to Emmeline and leaned against the railing. —Does Prince know you risk falling overboard?

—I stand here briefly — Emmeline murmured, not looking at Nicole. — Besides, I'm not crazy to think of anything like that at all.

Nicole laughed and slapped Emmeline on the shoulder.

— I would not even dare dream about swimming in this river — Nicole said.— Shit knows if some crocodile would not eat me alive.

— You would not be a good snack — Emmeline said, looking at the figure of Nicole. — You are very slim.

— And who says it — Nicole giggled. — You are short, but you mature, Emi. You'll probably grow and you'll be taller than Prince. Was your father a tall man?

When Nicole asked about Emmeline's father, she gritted her teeth. She looked ahead and took a deep breath. Nicole frowned and asked:

— Did I say something wrong?

— No — Emmeline sighed. — Only that I ... I do not know who my father was.

— Prince did not tell you?

— He mentioned that my father died and that it was someone who did not want to have a child. Apparently, my mother said she did not want to have contact with this guy and that's why she became a single mother.

— Unpleasant — Nicole admitted. — I will comfort you. Do you know that Lionel adopted me?

Emmeline nodded and then Nicole continued: