#11, part seven

Same Sunday evening, Paisley Park

Emmeline stood in the shower and relished the action. It was nice to refresh after a day. Lukewarm water ran down her body.

Emmeline thought about Cody and his soft voice. She felt a pleasant thrill on her spine. Then Emmeline looked down and looked at her body. She had to admit that puberty had its good side. Only a year ago, she had small breasts, and now her breasts were large. Emmeline ran her hands over her wasp waist, then touched her buttocks. She had a shapely ass, which Rachel often emphasized.

And her legs ... Emmeline had to admit that her legs were shapely.

Emmeline turned off the shower and reached for the towel. She wiped her hair, then wrapped herself in a towel and left the cabin. When she stood on the cold plates, she looked in the mirror. Her hair reached halfway back and was naturally curly. They were very dense and spread in all directions.

I have the famous Prince's afro, Emmeline thought and touched one of the strands. The girl saw something else in the reflection. A pretty young woman.

When Maurice drove Emmeline to Paisley, the girl was in a great mood. Uncle Maurice stared at her from the rearview mirror every now and then frowned.

— Your shopping trip went well — Maurice noticed, and Emmeline nodded.

—It's fun to spend time with my cousin at KFC — Emmeline said. — Just because Dani and I left, it didn't mean we had to buy something.

Maurice nodded but didn't seem convinced.

Emmeline smiled at that memory again. When she and Maurice reached Paisley, they were greeted by Kirk. Prince didn't go out to Emmeline and his brother-in-law. Maurice knew from Tyka that Prince and Emmeline had quarreled and was not surprised by Prince's behavior. Tyka knew about the quarrel from Prince, but without Prince slapping his granddaughter.

— Take care, Emi — Maurice said and hugged Emmeline. — I know Prince is sometimes a nightmare.

I can do it, uncle — Emmeline snuggled into Maurice. She had the impression that she would drown in his arms. Maurice was a powerful man.

When Maurice left, Kirk asked if Emmeline would like to have dinner.

—I had a meal at auntie Tyka — Emmeline explained and then asked. — Where is my grandfather? In one of the studios?

—Yes — Kirk muttered. — But he ... you know.

— Yes — Emmeline sighed. —I'll go to my bedroom. Good night, Kirk.

— Good night, sugar.

Sugar, Emmeline was surprised. Kirk hadn't called her that for a long time. He must have been angry at Prince that his boss is like this to Emi.