#11, part four

— You have a good foundation —  Rachel raised an eyebrow at the sight of her friend

— You have a good foundation — Rachel raised an eyebrow at the sight of her friend. — Did Prince make you a present? And you have full makeup. What happened? Did Prince find out that he got a Grammy nomination?

— He had a good day — Emmeline lied, but Rachel wasn't fooled. — Are we going to math?

— You didn't reply to my SMS yesterday — Rachel muttered. — What happened?

— You wrote me a text message? — Emmeline looked surprised. — I checked my phone and I didn't have any new SMS from you.  My grandfather must have seen a message from you! Fuck!

— That asshole was spying on your private correspondence — Rachel hissed. — His psychosis has reached its peak.

This asshole is my grandfather — Emmeline looked menacingly at her friend. — And he gave you a free vacation in Egypt. You don't insult him. He may be scary at what he does, but ...

— But you have to defend him — Rachel put her hands on her hips. — Em, I was trying to understand your situation. Your grandfather is the famous Prince and he has his own world. And you are part of his sick world. But damn it. You are his prisoner, literally. My parents are overprotective, but he is obsessed with you.

— And what should I do? — Emmeline sighed and leaned against the wall. — I fight for what is mine. Communication with my grandfather is the most difficult thing in the world.

— If he saw my message — Rachel raised an eyebrow. — He probably imagined in his sick head that ...

— That Cody has bad intentions for me?— Emmeline finished. — I had an argument with him yesterday.

— So there was a storm in Paisley Park.

Storm and tornado, but I survived.

— And how did Prince react to Cody's offer?

— He agreed, but I know how this meeting will proceed.

— Maybe you are wrong?

— I would like to ...

—  I would like to