#12, part one

Memorial Hospital, Chanhassen, MN.

Jolene Carradine has started a second shift at work. She changed her clothes when her colleague, nurse Jean Cain, looked into the locker room.

Jolene, you are lucky — Jean laughed heartily. — Why didn't you tell me anything?

Jolene frowned, not understanding.

— What do you mean, Jean?

— Oh, stop it — Jean rolled her eyes and called her over. — Then come and see.

Jolene followed her friend to their common kitchen. There was a bouquet of beautiful white roses with a note on the kitchenette. Jolene widened her eyes in amazement, which Jean laughed at.

— What secret is it to say that you have a devotee!— Jean patted her on the back. — I know what it's like to be after a turbulent divorce. My ex-husband was an asshole and my current husband is a gift of fate.

— I ... — Jolene began, which Jean replied:

— You probably didn't expect your admirer to send you flowers to work, right? You have a great day today, honey.

Jean left the room, leaving Jolene. Jolene came to the vase of roses, wondering who could send the flowers. Jolene leaned forward and smelled the roses - they smelled divine. The woman noticed that a small card was attached to the bouquet. Jolene picked up the note and read:

"Sweet Jol, good Angel.

Thank you for your help. "

There was a strange eye in the place where the author should write his name. Jolene knew who the sender was. Only one person has recently called her an angel. In addition, she saw that Prince had a beautiful handwriting.

Like a doctor, Jolene thought, and remembered The Artist's beautiful face. He forgot the wig and fake beard. Jolene stopped these things in the hope that she would meet Prince and give him his property.

Jolene remembered the moment when she looked into those beautiful, big brown eyes. This guy was hypnotizing and seducing with his eyes. Jolene felt she was wet in her panties. She blushed - she was a mature woman, and she got excited by an unreachable star.

He is not for you, Jo. You helped him and that's it. Also, this guy likes younger and sexy women. And he is not the type of man who is faithful and committed.

Jolene felt a twinge of disappointment and looked at the roses. She will not throw them away - let them stand. Jean pretended to enjoy her happiness, but she probably envied her. Tomorrow these roses will be seen by Bridget and Sylvia - let them also turn green with jealousy.

Jolene smiled with satisfaction and tucked the note into her uniform pocket.

***