#3, part one

March 12th, 2012, Chanhassen, Minnesota.

The black limousine stopped in front of the school

The black limousine stopped in front of the school. Rachel Candy frowned and took a deep breath. She had no information from Em since yesterday and she was worried about her. Rachel knew that Prince was a difficult man and that he was stern for Emmeline.

When Em got out of the limousine, Rachel breathed a sigh of relief. Rach waved to a friend who also waved to her. It was cold outside, the snow was falling so Rachel went inside.

Rachel leaned against the wall and waited for Emmeline. Rach rubbed her frozen hands. Then Emmeline stood next to her, Rach looked at her.

Rach did not believe what she saw. Did Emmeline Nelson have makeup? Really?

—	Do I have hallucinations?— Rachel asked and blinked

— Do I have hallucinations?— Rachel asked and blinked. — You, granddaughter of a religious maniac, do you have makeup? What's happening? Is this a black comedy?

— My grandfather gave me a compromise — Em explained, and giggled. — For a month, I can dress as much as I want and do makeup. But — She lowered her voice. — If I fuck something, then my fashionable clothes and cosmetics will disappear.

— He gave you such an ultimatum — Rachel said, raising her eyebrow. — It's a miracle that you and he came to an agreement.

— That was not our joint decision — Emmeline whispered. — His decision is the result of something else.

— What do you mean?

— Concerns. He is afraid that our relationship will be destructive. That's why he gave me such a condition.

— It's hard for me to believe it — Rachel said. — Trish said that when Prince entered to school, he was damned furious. And he looked like a devil. He had a deadly look.

— Trish was right — Em sighed. — When my grandfather is angry at me and he looks at me, I have the impression that he is a devil and wants to take my soul to hell.

— When you and he left the headmistress's office — Rachel frowned. — I thought that I saw you one last time.

—Did you think that he would take me?— Em raised an eyebrow, and Rach nodded.