#5, part six

The girl fell into one of the bathrooms and closed from the inside

The girl fell into one of the bathrooms and closed from the inside. Emmeline brushed her hair back and then she heard Prince punched the door:

— Emmeline, open this door!

When she did not answer, Prince growled:

If you do not open it, I'll break the damn door.

Emmeline went into the bathtub and sat in it. For a moment she heard Prince yank the door handle. Suddenly, the girl heard a thud and hit something on the tiles. She guessed that it was the door. Emmeline closed eyes and covered ears with hands.

Then she felt that someone was grabbing her wrist and taking her hand from one ear.

— Open your eyes and look at me — Prince said coldly. Emmeline pursed lips and shook head.

Prince hissed impatiently and leaned over to get the girl out of the tub. Emmeline opened eyes and protested, but he did not pay attention. Although Emmeline was no longer a child, Prince easily took her in his arms and put her on the floor. Then the girl saw the door lying on the tiles.

— What did you do — Emmeline said, terrified, and Prince interrupted her:

This is nothing compared to what I really will do in a moment.

Emmeline looked at the floor and bit lip. Prince sighed and touched her chin:

— Do you have a problem? Why are you doing what previously got you into trouble and complicated our relationship?

— I do not drink alcohol — Emmeline said, and looked up. Now she and Prince looked straight into each other's eyes. — Rachel was drinking alcohol. I was there to comfort her.

— Your coat smelled of alcohol — Prince said. — Do not cheat me ...

— Rachel hugged me — Emmeline said. — She really drank a lot.

Prince laughed.

— Do you want to tell me that you were sitting in the coat at her house? — Prince asked irritably. — I'm not a fool, kid.

— Yes — Emmeline said firmly. — It was cold in her room. Rachel and I sat warmly dressed.

— Perhaps you will also say that her parents did not pay for heating? — Prince asked, frowning. — You drank alcohol, you lying kid!

Prince shouted the last sentence. He was red with anger on his face.

— Rachel was drinking, not me — Emmeline felt that panic overwhelmed her. — She parted with her boyfriend and she was devastated.

— Her mother is stupid, since she did not check her room. This thoughtless girl had hidden the alcohol in the room. — Prince growled — You will not be going to Rachel again. If you and she want to meet, it's only at Paisley.