#10, part six

Next day.

Emmeline and Rachel were looked after by Sheila until Prince returned. Of course, Winnie and Kirk watched teenagers all the time.

— These assholes are annoying — Rachel growled as she sat on the edge of the pool. Emmeline shrugged and entered the water. She dived and after a while came to the surface. Emmeline rubbed her eyes and blinked.

— Now you know how I feel when I go out somewhere — Emmeline said. — I always have a guard.

— You are different — Rachel turned to Kirk and showed him her tongue. Kirk pursed his lips and pointed a finger at the girl. —But I its I. And I really don't like this guy.

Kirk has a different attitude and he loves you — Emmeline rolled her eyes. — Take it easy and come here.

—In a moment — Rachel smirked and began to bend in different directions. She started swinging her butt and moving her arms.

—What are you doing?— Emmeline asked and frowned. — Do you want to sexually excite them?

—Maybe — Rachel chuckled. —These are exercises before swimming. This is my gym.

— Sure.

Rachel looked at Kirk, who was looking at her critically. The girl jumped into the water and swam near Emmeline. Rachel splashed water on her friend who did the same.

—I can't wait for Sheila E.'s party — Rachel chuckled. —I hope Kirkie and Winnie will also enjoy the entertainment.

—What party?— Emmeline frowned. — You and I will spend a woman's time with her, but that's about it. I mean sunbathing and swimming in the pool.

—That's good for kids — Rachel snorted. —Nicole said her aunt is having a crazy party by the pool.

—But not for us — Emmeline said. —When it happens, you and I will be in our room.

—And those assholes will be watching over us — Rachel pierced Kirk and Winnie with her eyes. —This Winnie is somber today.

—Maybe he's having a bad day — Emmeline shrugged. —Work for my grandfather is not an easy task.

—But Winnie does somehow — Rachel raised an eyebrow. — For so many years. He's got a lot of nerve on Prince. Prince drives people crazy.

—Stop it — Emmeline looked at her angrily. —He is my grandfather, you don't forget about it.

—This fact cannot be forgotten — Rachel splashed Emmeline. — Everywhere he appears, he arouses wild emotions.

You're right, wild emotions, Emmeline thought. Especially in horny whores like this Tabby.

***

— I don't like it — Rachel sat on the bed and crossed her arms like a grumpy child. — They are having fun there and we are sitting here because it is our punishment.

—Sure, you think it's our punishment.— Emmeline leaned back comfortably on the pillow and switched the TV channel. —You knew it would be so. We have a nice time here, but things like a crazy party are not for us.

— Because according to Prince we are kids who have limited rights of pleasure — Rachel frowned. — He is a hypocrite, he plays the best, he fucks women and ...

—Stop it — Emmeline said. —I don't want to hear about it ...

—That he is a hypocrite or that he fucks women?— Rachel raised an eyebrow. —That's the truth, Em. You know that you and I like cool parties.

—Yes, but Prince has no idea about it and you'd better be silent.

—Good.— Rachel raised her hands in a defensive gesture. —Let Prince think that you are perfect and that you are free from temptation.

—That's not the point — Emmeline rolled her eyes. —We have a secret, do you remember?

Rachel didn't answer because the door opened and Sheila stepped in dancing. She was wearing a black bikini.

— Hello, girls — Sheila smiled broadly

— Hello, girls — Sheila smiled broadly. — The weather is beautiful outside, the sun is shining and you are sitting here alone.

—You know why this is so — Rachel muttered. —It's Mr. Nelson's decision.

— By all means — Kirk followed Sheila E. and crossed his arms. — Sheila, please do not try what you will regret later ...

— Regret? — Sheila turned to Kirk, frowning. — Listen, Kirk, I know you are following Prince's orders, but the girls are also under my protection.

—This is your own application — Kirk said firmly. —Prince's command was clear: Emmeline and Rachel are not to leave the room until he returns. If you take the girls, I'll have to call my boss.

—Then call him — Sheila murmured. —I'm not going to let them sit here like hermits. Come on, my sweet babies.

Rachel smiled broadly and clapped her hands. Emmeline hesitated.

—Come on, Em — Rachel stood up and spun around. —Time to have fun!

Kirk looked coldly at Rachel, who smiled with satisfaction.

— You can also join us, Mr. Johnson — Rachel muttered maliciously. — You will need some entertainment. You are still tense.

Kirk pursed his lips and took out his cell phone.

—Time to have fun — Sheila winked at Rachel and left first; Rachel followed her and Emmeline at the end. Emmeline looked over her shoulder at Kirk, who was just calling Prince.

When Sheila and the teenagers went outside, Emmeline grabbed Sheila's hand and asked:

— Auntie, what about my grandfather?

— Don't worry, sugar — Sheila patted her on the shoulder. — I will probably answer his call in a moment - then I will calm him down.

—Is it even possible?— Rachel rolled her eyes. —Mr. Nelson is the most stubborn type I've dealt with.

— You stay calm — Sheila said confidently. —I have a good influence on him. And you go change your clothes.

 And you go change your clothes