#8, part two

— Prince, please, you let me talk with Emi

— Prince, please, you let me talk with Emi ...

— No — Prince said shortly. — She's mad at you. You give her some time.

The Artist sat in the office in a black armchair and he kept his feet on the desk. A moment ago, Prince received a call from Manuela.

— It's been several days — Manuela said. — I still think about my daughter.

—She is no longer your daughter — Prince hissed. — For many years. You have what you deserve.

— Do not be cruel ...

—I'm cruel?— Prince snorted. — I'm not cruel. I'm telling the truth. You did not care about your relationship with Emmeline. She wanted to have regular contact with you, but you were still busy. And now you have a different goal. Do your hormones work now?

— You know...

— Of course — Prince growled. — I wish you and your stupid husband many perfect children.

Manuela sighed.

— Yes, my hormones let me know about itself — Manuela whispered.— I'm glad that I have this child.

Prince gritted his teeth. He hung up and threw the phone. The phone hit the wall and shattered. Prince brushed his hair back and swore loudly. He got up and then he felt severe pain in his hip. He shouted and fell to the floor. Prince gritted his teeth in pain and clutched his hip.

Fuck, it started.

Last time, Prince felt pain at the team's attempt. Then he fell on the floor near the band. Sheila wanted to call her personal doctor, but Prince forbade her. When he recovered, he explained to her that he felt ill for reasons of overwork.

— I take a painkiller for this — Prince said as he and Sheila sat in the hotel room. — It's nothing serious.

But Sheila did not believe him. Prince somehow convinced the band that everything was fine and this incident was one-off. Nevertheless, he felt the eyes of his co-workers on him, especially Sheila.

Prince knew that this situation might happen again, but he prayed it would not happen. Pain in the hip came unexpectedly and attacked twice. There were moments when there was no pain at all.

Prince curled up in pain on the floor.

Fuck, let this pain pass.

Fuck, I can not stand it.

That Emmeline would not come in here now.

Prince gritted his teeth at the thought of his granddaughter. If she comes here, everything will become clear.

In the end, the pain began to subside. Prince lay on his back and breathed heavily. Sweat droplets appeared on his forehead. Jehovah heard his thoughts and Emmeline did not come.