#2, part three

Tyka sat in the Little Kitchen opposite her brother and tapped her finger in an empty glass

— Here you have a problem — She sighed, and Prince rolled his eyes. — I will calm you down - this is something normal.

— I know— Prince said, folding hands together. 

He wrinkled forehead and pursed lips.

— You do not like this situation — Tyka raised her eyebrow. — You have two options.

—Two exits — He repeated. — Let me guess: I will lock Em in her room and I will not let go until she obeys me. Or abandon my rules and let her live the way she wants.

— The second option would be perfect — Tyka smiled at her brother. — But I know you and I know that you will not do it.

 — But I know you and I know that you will not do it

— You guessed it — Prince murmured. — The lightning will hit me sooner than I succumb to this kid. I expressed myself clearly: she will dress modestly, not like a little bitch.

— You know what, Skipp — Tyka said. — But you're exaggerating. Em is a teenager and wants to look nice. My Danielle is the same. She makes a strong makeup for herself, just like Amy Lee from Evanescence. Should I think of her as a whore?

— Of course not — said Prince irritably. — Only your children are different.

— My children are different — Tyka muttered and nodded. — Yes, you are right. None of them is a Jehovah's Witness like Emmeline. And if I am to be honest - I feel sorry for her.

— Do you feel sorry for her that she belongs to Jehovah? — Prince asked; his eyes darkened.— I do not believe that you said it, sis.

— You misunderstood — Tyka rolled her eyes. — I know a woman who is a Jehovah's Witness just like you. She has children, including two daughters. She does not control them the way that you control Em. These girls are doing make-up, they dress fashionably.

— Fashionably it means that they dress like whores — Prince huffed. — Young girls tempt with their bodies and thereby sin. I will not let my granddaughter lose her innocence in the eyes of God.