#5, part three

— Are you serious? — Rachel asked and clenched fist

Are you serious? — Rachel asked and clenched fist. — That old dick hit you?

—Rach — Emmeline frowned. — Only do not insult my grandfather.

Fuck, Em — Rachel hissed and lifted hands up. —I will talk about him like that. This bitter fanatic has hit you! My best friend! Because you said what you think about his fucking friend and perverted spirituality! Yes, perverted and fanatical! Fucking Prince!

— That he did it — Emmeline began slowly. — It shocked me. He never lost his self- control.

—Or maybe it's a middle age crisis, what do you think?— Rachel snorted. — You know, Prince is not young anymore and maybe he does not want to accept this fact. Also, being a fucking Jehovah's Witness, he probably lives in celibacy.

— You'd be surprised — Emmeline said, raising eyebrow. — He does not fuck every girl every day like he used to, he's discreet now.

—But he probably moans in his bedroom and gets an orgasm if some groupie satisfies him — Rachel murmured, to which Emmeline grimaced

But he probably moans in his bedroom and gets an orgasm if some groupie satisfies him — Rachel murmured, to which Emmeline grimaced. —Does it disgust you? Sex?

—No — Emmeline admitted, leaning against the wall. —But it's hard for me to imagine my grandfather fucking a woman.

— Watch "Purple Rain" once again — Rachel said and clapped hands. — There are scenes in which Kid seduces and fucks Apollonia.

—Sex scenes are just snapshots — Emmeline murmured. — And as for this seduction ... Prince only touches her and kisses her. No bold scenes.

— Apparently, all this was not pretended — Rachel chuckled. — Is it true that Prince and Kotero have made an affair on the set of the film?

—Nonsense — Emmeline grumbled, and got up from Rachel's bed. — Kotero was a married woman then.

—But she admitted to having an affair with Prince — Rachel said and smiled broadly. — Prince was not a saint once.

— As if I did not know about it — Emmeline rolled eyes. — You know, my grandfather and I were reconciled.

—Will you forget about it so easily?— Rachel asked in disbelief. — What will happen if the situation repeats itself?