#11, part one

Hi Purple Sweeties, I know you hate Prince for what will happen at the end of this chapter, but it will be explained later. Which made him behave like that. Please, don't be harsh for him.

When Emmeline returned to school, every student looked brazenly at her

When Emmeline returned to school, every student looked brazenly at her. She was now known not only for being the granddaughter of Prince but also for being a trouble.

Emmeline heard such texts behind her back:

— She attacked Jade and you know, the headmistress suspended Jade!

— If Prince is controversial, why should his granddaughter be different?

— Nelson is arrogant and probably Jade showed her where her place is.

Emmeline decided not to react to provocation unless someone crossed a certain border. On the one hand, the incident with Jade had a good side - now everyone knew that Emmeline Nelson could defend herself.

Cody was on Emmeline's side. When he found out what Jade had done, he was furious.

— Jade is just a slut — Cody said, frowning. — A human must be the devil to do that.

— Let's not talk about it — Emmeline murmured and rested her head on his shoulder. They were sitting in an empty art class, where Cody and his band were rehearsing.

— I added something positive to my song about Heather — The boy said. — My friends liked this version.

— I'm glad — Emmeline replied. — And as for your repertoire, will it be mainly about sex, fun and drugs?

— Unfortunately — Cody sighed and squeezed the handle of the guitar. — If I was a frontman, I would do it so that the repertoire was different.

Emmeline didn't answer. She immediately remembered Prince's early career.

— My grandfather is still trying something new — Emmeline whispered. — He used to be wild and crazy, now he's just crazy on stage.

— So this means Prince has calmed down in old age?— Cody asked cheerfully. — Can we hope that old Prince will come back again?

— If he heard you called him old, he would strangle you with his guitar string — Emmeline chuckled. — He believes the soul is forever young.

— I think he's afraid of old age. But to be honest - he looks great at his age.

— That's true — Emmeline agreed. — Recently he came to the conclusion that he would wear double wedges next year.

— Why?— Cody chuckled. — Does he want to be even more funky?

— Maybe — Emmeline rolled her eyes. — He knows that I will be taller than him and he is afraid of my future growth.