#12, part two

Emmeline was sitting in the waiting room when she heard many footsteps

Emmeline was sitting in the waiting room when she heard many footsteps. She looked up and saw aunt Tyka, uncle Maurice, and aunt Sharon Nelson. Emmeline narrowed her eyes - she didn't like Sharon. But it didn't matter now. Emmeline had a handkerchief in her hand - she knew she had smudged makeup and was disheveled.

— Emi, honey — Tyka stretched her arms and hugged the girl. — You look like seven misfortunes. What about Prince?

— He overdosed — Emmeline burst into tears hysterically. — Some fentanyl. He has gastric lavage now and some tests are waiting for him.

— Did you not know that he is addicted? — Of course, Sharon knew best . — Girl, you live with him in this igloo and ...

I knew — Emmeline released Tyka and looked at Sharon with disgust. —And I tried to talk with my grandfather! I threw out the damn medicine and called his doctor! Dr. Schulenberg contacted with my grandfather and he was mad at him! When Prince found out what I did, he got crazy!

—His frenzy must have been terrible — Maurice noticed for what Emmeline nodded.

— When grandpa is addicted, he has a problem with self-control — Emmeline cried. — He was cruel, very cruel. He said no little bitch would tell him what to do! That this is his life and if I interfere again, he will renounce me!

— Emi — Tyka rubbed the girl's back. — He is sick, he didn't know what he was saying. You know that normally he would never say that.

—I know — Emmeline wiped her cheeks. —He kicked me out of Paisley. I literally ran away from the building. He chased me and then Prince fell on the floor and when I turned to help him, he got paranoid. He called me Mayte and called him an unfaithful bitch. Then he called my mother and Amiir.

— Jesus — Tyka put her hand on her chest. — Why didn't you say anything? That he has delusions after these drugs?

 — Why didn't you say anything? That he has delusions after these drugs?

— I called his doctor after this situation — Emmeline whispered. — This doctor said that he would come to Paisley and I can be calm. Dr. Schulenberg came and took care of him. The next day Prince felt better, but he couldn't remember what he was saying. He apologized to me for this situation and asked me not to interfere in his affairs.