#11, part five

A few days later, Friday.

Emmeline sat on the floor next to Rachel and watched the students pass by. There was a break and the corridor was full of people.

— You don't have an interesting situation — Rachel murmured and looked at her nails, which were painted black. —Prince is unlikely to give up his decision.

— Probably not — Emmeline narrowed her eyes. —But you know what? I don't give a damn.

— Wow — Rachel whistled, attracting the attention of a blonde girl. —Miss Nelson and rebellion. Only you could be determined this time.

—I always am. — Emmeline rolled her eyes. —It all depends on the circumstances.

— Sure.

— It is true. You don't live in the white fortress.

— A white fortress full of music. To be honest - if it would be my favorite music then I would like to be a prisoner of these walls. But if I were to be condemned to music from the time of my parents' youth, then I would never in my life.

— Never say never — Emmeline chuckled. — Maybe I'll use magic and you will become me?

— And I would be a new toy? Never. Never. Never. If Prince loves control so much, let he focus on controlling his dick.

Emmeline frowned and slapped her shoulder. A little too hard because Rachel screamed.

 A little too hard because Rachel screamed

— Have you gone crazy? — Rachel hissed.— I support you and you attack me?

I appreciate it, but you have gone too far.

—That I told the truth?— Rachel snorted and rubbed her arm. —Prince wants to control you in everything. He tells you how to dress and do makeup. He decides what kind of music you listen to. He wants you to choose friends.

Emmeline gritted her teeth. Rachel was right. Prince's obsession exceeded his capabilities.

—I also control the situation — Emmeline said. — I stopped talking with him.