#7, part two

Doug spoke a lot for the rest of the ride. He said that in his youth he was a fan of Prince and he loves the song "Kiss" the most. To prove it, Doug played this song all the time. Emmeline was disgusted by Prince's groaning in this song and when it ended, she said:

— Doug, do not let "Kiss" anymore.

— So what should I turn on the song? Maybe "Sexy MF"?

— I do not want any song — Emmeline frowned. — Everyone listens to my grandfather from vinyls and CDs, I have all the repertoire next to me. I really have enough.

— No problem — Doug said, and whistled. — Then maybe what are you going to say ...

—What kind of person is India?— Emmeline suddenly changed the subject. —Eric's daughter?

— Indi — Doug whistled again. — This is a sweet girl. My wife loves her very much.

Emmeline was silent. When she thought about India, she felt jealous. Now India was the favorite daughter of Manuela.

— Is India — Emmeline began, and swallowed. —Is she and Manni close to each other?

Doug looked at her from the rearview mirror and asked:

— Why are you asking about it?

—Out of curiosity — Emmeline shrugged. — Me and Manni were once inseparable.

Doug did not answer. He started singing an unknown song, and Emmeline was silent.

Suddenly Emmeline felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She took out the cell phone and looked at the contact. It was Prince. Emmeline looked at Doug, who said:

— You talk boldly. You do not be ashamed if it's your boyfriend.

—I do not have a boyfriend — Emmeline murmured and Doug made large eyes.

— What are you saying — Doug said. — Such a beautiful girl ...

Emmeline sighed and picked up the call.