#10, part four

The next morning.

When Prince woke up, he felt his head explode in a moment. He massaged the occiput and then noticed a glass of water and two aspirin on the table. He winced and quickly took the tablets. Prince blinked and then sank into a large, fluffy pillow.

Fuck, I exaggerated with alcohol yesterday.

Suddenly there was a knock. Prince frowned and put a hand on his forehead.

Go away, fuck.

Someone knocked on and Prince said annoyed:

— Come in, who the hell you are!

The door opened and Kirk stood in the doorway. Prince sighed in displeasure and asked:

— What is going on? Can you come back later?

—I'm afraid not, boss — Kirk frowned and leaned against the doorframe.

—What is the meaning of your serious face?— Prince asked sarcastically. — I am in terrible condition and I need peace.

—I wouldn't disturb you — Kirk began. —But the matter is delicate.

—Delicate, you say — Prince snorted. —What happened? Did this fucking Moody conclude that his party cost him a lot? If so, tell him I will write him a decent check tomorrow. And let him fuck with this stupid yacht. If I want, I can have fifteen.

Kirk rolled his eyes and said:

— The matter is different. It's about Emmeline.

—Has she caused trouble?— Prince closed his eyes. — If so, I'll talk to her tomorrow.

—No — Kirk sighed. — You caused trouble.

— Can I hear it right?— Prince opened his eyes and sat down. He looked at Kirk angrily. —What do you mean, man?

— She saw you yesterday— Kirk explained. —When you and Tabitha came back from the guest room.

WHAT? — Prince felt his headache leave him.— What the fuck are you saying ?!

—She slipped out into the corridor — Kirk muttered. — And then you and Tabitha came out of the elevator.

—Did Emmeline say what she saw exactly?

—She didn't want to talk with me — Kirk shook his head. —But you didn't look good.

— So what did I look like?— Prince felt cold sweat pouring over him.

— Honestly?

— YES.

— Well, you looked like you were getting dressed right after sex. Unbuttoned shirt, unbuttoned fly.