#5, part two

— Larry it's Larry — Prince said, and looked at Emmeline

— Larry it's Larry — Prince said, and looked at Emmeline. —If you do not like him, it's your business. But you must respect him.

Emmeline pursed lips as Prince raised an eyebrow.

— Well — Girl nodded. — But you have your opinion. Do not let Larry tell you what to do.

— This is my business — Prince said harshly. — Second thing. You must go to the Kingdom Hall with me.

Emmeline pulled away from Prince, who grabbed her by the wrist.

—I will cancel your participation in the mission — Prince said. — But you must show that you are a believer.

Emmeline was irritated. Prince set her condition. She knew that if Prince wanted to compromise, that's a big change.

 She knew that if Prince wanted to compromise, that's a big change

— Well — Emmeline agreed. — What about my clothes? Will I get my clothes back? Just like cosmetics, a mobile phone and a laptop?

Slow down — Prince muttered. —If you go to the Kingdom Hall today with me, I will think about it.

—It's blackmail — Emmeline said, frowning. —Why today?

— You must show that you want to change — Prince explained. — God must see your repentance.

—If I go to the Kingdom Hall with you — Emmeline began. — Can I go to Rachel? I and she had plans for today.

Prince studied granddaughter for a moment.

You show her support, Skipp. Otherwise you will lose her.

—What will you and Rachel do in her home?— Prince asked, raising an eyebrow.

— It's always what — Emmeline said. — We will watch the movie, we will talk.

—Let it be — Prince agreed, and Emmeline widened eyes in surprise. Is this a dream? He, Prince Rogers Nelson, agreed that his granddaughter would go to Rachel after all that had happened.