Part 3: What are we?

Aaron and Veronica break away from the kiss with a smile.They honestly don't know what to say.

"Ummm, that was unexpected"Aaron scratches his head

"Yeah,...."Roni adds a pause to the end of her statement."It was great" They both end up saying at the same time.They laugh, it breaks the silence and awkwardness perfectly. They go back to talking and enjoying their time together.They hate to end their date, but Roni has to get home. Lauren was her passenger, but she stayed the night. Roni promises to text Aaron as soon as she gets home, so he knows that she's safe. They say their good byes with a hug and a small kiss. Roni tells Mariah that she'll see her around and tells Aaron to let Andrew know that she said bye.She hops in the car and goes back home.

She enjoyed herself.She thinks about the kiss and how magical it was.She didn't think she would ever be talking like this.Out of all people, she's the one falling head over heels in love.She opens the door to her house and hears no noise.She knows Vanessa isn't home and there's no point in calling her.She gets in some more comfortable clothes and text Aaron.

I had fun tonight, thank you!

No problemo, see you tomorrow

Good night

As soon as Roni leaves, Mariah is jumping up and down beside Aaron

"Did i see you guys give each other a goodbye kiss!" Aaron only nods his head yes as he's cleaning up.He's excited to, he's just not jumping with joy.It makes him laugh at how happy Mariah is about this.

"You guys are soooooo cute! I really like her"Mariah tells Aaron the straight truth.This means that she wants to tell him the straight truth about Lauren.

"I really like her too"Aaron says and hands her a bag of chips

"Can I be honest?" Mariah asks

"Of course"Mariah looks around to make sure the coast is clear before she starts talking.Alex's door is locked and doesn't look like it's opening anytime soon.

"I don't like Lauren.She's so rude and she just wanted to get Alex in bed." Mariah whispers

"You're not the only one who noticed" Aaron takes sip of his water after he says this.

"I'm going to sleep now" Mariah leaves to her room.Aaron does his duties for the night before he falls asleep.He picks up Andrew and places him in a warm bath.He gives him a bath and puts him in some comfortable pajamas and places him in bed.He tucks him in and kisses his forehead.Aaron puts on his sweatpants and takes off his shirt.He turns on Netflix and gets comfortable in bed.

Veronica couldn't go to sleep without telling James everything that happened.She FaceTimes him and pops some popcorn.

"So, how was your date with Prince Charming" Aaron earned this nicknamed after he stopped Collins and some other dudes from hitting on girls and almost harassing them.

"It was great.Prince Charming was everything I expected and more"She can barely get this out without laughing.She's definitely not one of those girls.

"Ok for real, how was it?'

"Like I said, It was amazing.Not only did we laugh and play while studying, but we kissed."

"You're literally kidding!"James sits up.

"Twice"

"Shut up"This caught James by surprise.Of course he thinks that Aaron and Roni are ute together, but two kisses is not like Roni. She must really like him.

"Alex had a girl over too"

"Let me guess, it was Lauren"

"How did you know?"