Part 20:Andrew Day and Ball Pits

Andrew kicks rocks as he walks down the sidewalk. He feels invisible. His siblings are so busy that it's hard to even have fun with them. He bets if he just runs away no one would notice. He decides to do that. He goes upstairs, it's not like anyone sees him. He packs himself a bag with clothes and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and some cookies. He figures that's all he'll need to live on his own. He throws he's bag over his shoulder and starts to walk out. Roni's coming in when he walks out.

"Hey Andrew, where are you going?" She bends down to eye level with him.

"Nowhere" He says. He tries not to give his plan away.

"Are you sure? I see a pretty well packed bag there"

"Promise you won't tell on me?" Andrew whispers

"Pinky promise" Roni holds out her pinky. They interlock pinkies.

"I'm running away. I want to hang out with my siblings, but they don't have time for me." Andrew says

"Awww. Well, why don't we have an Andrew day, just me and you" Roni says

"Ok" Roni takes Andrews hand and buckles him into the backseat of her car. Andrew says he wants to go play at the park. She takes him there and she pushes him down the slide, pushes him on the swings, helps him climb the monkey bars, she plays ball with him. When he's going to get water from the water fountain she texts Mariah and tells her to set up a little surprise party for him. While their waiting, Roni takes him for ice cream.

It's super funny watching Andrew eat ice cream. He has it smeared all over his face and he's in heaven while he's eating it. Roni gets him cleaned up then takes him home. He's mildly sleepy when they get there, so she picks him up and opens the door.

"Surprise!" Everyone jumps out from their hiding places with some old party hats and streamers that Mariah dug up. Andrew is grinning from ear to ear.

"Ronnnnniiiii, you told" He tries to fake a pout but he's to excited too.

"I know, I know, but I don't like seeing you sad. Are you mad at me?" Roni asks

"Not at all!" Andrew says and gives her a big hug. He throws a handful of confetti in the air and starts waking snow angels in the pile that's on the floor. Everyone goes to play with him. They spend the rest of that evening with Andrew, putting all their focus on him. He really enjoys it and now he doesn't feel on invisible at all. Sometimes all you need is a little love to cheer you up.

"Ready?" Officer Lear says and he helps Jose strap on his bullet proof vest and set up his wire.

"As ready as I'll ever be" Jose sighs. He's had three cups of coffee and is currently drinking a Red Bull. He's trying to get as much energy as he can. He thinks that will help with his nervousness.

"If you're doing that to make you calm down and stay alert, that's definitely not going to work. It has caffeine. To much caffeine equals a crash and you definitely don't want to crash on this mission." Officer Lear says. Jose is even more nervous now.

Wendy heats her own heels click on the pavement. She's back home now. No ones on the streets because they're at school or work. Great, that means less people to stare at her. She doesn't want any more bad looks from people. She's already had a lot when it made it on world news. When they gave out the information of family and people recognized her , everyone looked at her. There were some sympathetic looks, some disapproving looks because she wasn't at home where she should be. She wants to ignore them but she's in a very sensitive place. She needs to grow a thick skin quick because she knows that when she gets home everything's going to go down hill. She boards the plane and puts her headphones on. She goes to a zen state of mind.