Part 11: Make Ups and Possible Break Ups

Roni's cooking pancakes. Aaron walks behind her when he wakes up. He wraps his hands around her waist and kisses her neck. They're rocking back in forth while she flips the pancakes.

"Give me kiss" He says in their conversation.

"I have morning breath" She says

"So do I" He says. He leans in and kisses her. He turns her around without breaking the kiss. They keep kissing as he grabs the pan and flips the pancake with just a flick of the handle just before they burn. Once they break away from the kiss, Roni turns around to flip the pancakes. She was expecting them to be a little burnt, but they were already flipped over and ready to be plated. Aaron winks at her while he walks upstairs. It makes her smirk.

Kian has Nessa laying on his chest. She opens her eyes and notices that Kian is still asleep. She didn't even realize that she fell asleep on top of him. She closes her eyes again and doesn't move so she doesn't wake him up. His arm is wrapped around her. She could just slip out from under it, but she feels good right where she is.

Andrew wakes up from his spot on the couch where he was cuddled up in a pile of blankets. He rubs his eyes and slides off the couch. He lays across Aaron and Roni's lap, who are sitting on the couch waiting for everyone else to wake up. Roni starts playing with his hair and Aaron starts tickling him. Roni is like an older sister to him. He loves when she plays with him and she loves him just like his siblings do.

Kian wakes up. Nessa's still asleep on his chest. He has a small smile on his face. He kisses her forehead. She wakes up with a smile. She looks up at the same time as he looks down and they connect with their lips. They smile. Kian pushes himself against the couch and Nessa sits in his lap.

"Breakfast is ready!" Roni calls. Mariah is the last to wake up. She stretches as she pulls off the covers. She smoothes out her onesie when she gets up, then she joins everyone else at the table.

As syrup is being passed around, so are jokes, laughs, smiles, and memories. Joint breakfast is fun as always. Andrew is quietly singing baby shark in the corner of the table. It makes everyone laugh and start singing it to. Soon everybody is talking and laughing with him. He stuffs a piece of bacon in his mouth and smiles with his dimples going from ear to ear.

Alex sits at home. Alone. He puts a waffle in the toaster and pours himself a cup of orange juice. He takes a sip of it. Bad idea. He spits it out. He forgot that he just brushed his teeth. He shakes his head and swallows down a glass of water. The toaster pops his waffle up and he jumps. He bursts out laughing at his unfortunate morning. He sticks four more waffles in and squirts whipped cream all over them. He makes a tower and throws whatever he can on top them. He makes the best of his lonely morning and eats the whole thing. At the end he feels like he has to throw up. He crashes on the couch and waits for everyone to come home.

Paul is heading off to work. It's 4:00 in the morning. He's on the earliest news showing. It's muffin day at work so he doesn't take any food. He's wondering about his girls though. All though he doesn't know Wendy's schedule, he does know that the girls dread when she comes home. He can't blame them, he used to hate it to. He used to be married to her, which is hard for him to believe now. At one point he really loved her and to be honest he still does. They met in college. She was a free spirit then. She had flowers in her hair, long flowy dresses, dangling pretty earrings. She spent all her time painting and dealing with nature. She went against strict rules that limited you from thinking out of the box and she always helped the kids who were being bullied or left out. She made Paul a better person. She did that to everyone she met. She made everything brighter, until one day. The day that Paul hates talking about. He pops the thought out of his head and puts a smile on his face and moves on with his day.