Part 16: News

Luke wakes up with something worrying him. That's right, Mariah is telling her brothers today. He'll tell them that he'll be the father later, but he doesn't want to deal with their wrath right now. Right now, he's getting dressed to go to the gym. He's been working out. He's not scrawny little Luke anymore, he has a little muscle and he doesn't look so babish. He likes his new look. Maybe he will deal with Alex,Aaron, and Kian's wrath today he wants to be there for Mariah. That's the first thing a real father would ever do.

It's been two days since the girls found out that Paul was missing. They gathered their thoughts over the days, and they decided that they're going to report him missing and gather a search party to look for him. They call the police and give them a description of him. They come and investigate their house. Wendy happened to be home for this. At first she put up a fit about it. She scolded the girls, then she realized how guilty this look. Before the police got there, she cleaned up her attitude. She made herself seem more worried. She made herself seem desperate. The girls don't buy it for one minute. They keep their calm. Hopefully the police can tell that what their mom is doing is superficial. Before the police came, they made sure to make the camera footage move away from its normal loop.

"I think mom is up to something. She knows something about dad's disappearance." Nessa whispers

"No shit Sherlock. She's putting up a whole act. When have you ever seen her act like this?" You know Roni's upset when she curses

"Good point. Watch her" Nessa crosses her arms and points to her grabbing on the police officers arm and begging him to find Paul. The twins both roll there eyes.

"Ok girls, we're done here. We'll update you on a date that you can set up a search party. I suggest that you comfort your mother. She seems highly upset by this. Was her relationship good with your mother and father?" The police needs clues for finding him. There is a lot of stuff that could have happened to him. In a lot of these cases the family might have something to do the with the disappearance. He has a strong feeling that the mom might have known something. The girls that are standing in front of him have shed a few tears, but they've been strong. They're either innocent or just really good actors.

"No. Our mom's relationship with our dad was horrible" Roni speaks up. Nessa looks around the officers body. Wendy is distracted by another officer who's calming her down.

"Can we speak to you outside?" Nessa whispers to the officer. They walk outside.

"Where are they going?" Wendy's pitty voice turn snappy all of a sudden.

"We're just going outside to talk about the girls relationship with their father." The Officer reassures her.

"Don't you need me there? I need to talk about my relationship with him to,right?"

"Mam, we've heard your story multiple times now. I need to talk to the girls for more clues. Unless you don't want you us to find him?"

"I demand you to bring my babies back, I'll sue! This is injustice!" Wendy tries to get up to stop the officer. The other officer holds her back.

"If you don't calm down mam, we'll have to put you in handcuffs." The other officer holds her down and calms her down. Officer Lear, is the on who's talking to the twins. He's sense of guilty pings. There something up with that mom, and he's going to get to the bottom of it.

"So tell me a little about your father and you know your mother"

"About that, my mom has cut our dad out of our lives. He has to sneak to talk to us out come see us every two weeks. To be honest we think she has something to do with the disappearance." Nessa tells Officer Lear as he jots it down on a notepad. This convo really lets Lear know that something is going on. The mo shows clear signs of it. He leaves the house as soon as possible. When he gets in the police station he connects some clues. It no evidence of anything, but he's not stoping until this case is solved.