Part 6: The Start of Drama

The tension is crazy. Mariah and Alex still aren't talking. It's been a week since the argument happened. It's killing Aaron. He's and Andrew are their messengers. Every time they want something or need to say something to each other they have Aaron or Andrew do it for them. They can't even ask each other to pass the salt.

"Aaron, I'm tired of getting Alex and Mariah stuff" Andrew sighs and sits on the floor.

"Me too little buddy, me too" Aaron swings Andrew on his hip. They both have to get ready for school. Aaron has to wake up the other two at separate times. They don't even want to see each other. He puts Andrew down on the couch and gives him a game to play. He delivers Mariah's breakfast and Alex comes down stairs.

"Why can't you deliver my food?" Alex says, ready to start an argument.

"Because you eat more food than Mariah. It's easier for me to carry her food upstairs." It was a valid reason so Alex didn't say anything else.

Aaron has been thinking about getting a job. Yeah, he gets an allowance from his parens old job every month but he doesn't want to have to save up for everything he buys. Right now, he has 300 dollars saved up. He can't spend much of it because it will wipe out his savings. He knows that Ms. Troung always has a job open for him so he decides that that's where he wants to work. This evening he'll ask Mariah to do the big chop on his hair. It will look more professional. He'll ask when his first day of work will be.

Roni is just waking up. She tells Nessa to get up to make sure she isn't late. She actually kinda has a relationship with her. She leaves out a couple of waffles for Nessa and then she starts on her makeup. She listens to her music and finishes up. She swings on her backpack and waits in the car for Nessa

Nessa and Alex have been getting closer. So close that it's more than a friendship. She knows it's wrong. Her and Lauren are rivals. They always have been. It has always been a fight about who's more popular. She didn't do this to get revenge on Lauren. He was just to charming. Lauren will never find out anyway. She knows that Lauren really doesn't love him anyway. She's just using him like both she and Lauren do with a lot of guys.

Kian gets on the bus and saves a seat for Aaron. He has had a lot on his mind. He thinks he has a little crush on Nessa. He knows she's trying to change. He's been through the same situation. She's to busy talking to a cheater to even know his truly nice gestures. He wants to show her what true love is like. Not just revenge love. Not just fake love for both of their names to rise on the popularity chart. He's conflicted about his feeling but he doesn't show it.

Mariah gets on the bus, ignoring her brother. She sits beside this kid that's she's been talking to. He's pretty cute. You could call him her boyfriend. They're very flirty around each other. They don't really talk much anymore. He talked to her a lot when they first met, but when he finally asked her to be his girlfriend their connection just kinda fell off. Mariah is just glad to have a boyfriend and feel included in the whole romance scene. It does bother her that Tyler and her don't really talk.

Andrew's in his own little world. He doesn't know why his older siblings are fighting, but he would like to. He doesn't understand what his friends are talking about when they talk about their parents. He's never had any. He has Aaron, Mariah, and Alex but no parents. He'll ask Aaron when he gets home. He diverts his thoughts from this and goes and plays with the ball that everyone is throwing on the bus.

"Thanks for saving me a sit" Aaron slides beside Kian on the seat.

"No problem. What are you planning to do this afternoon?"

"I'm going to ask Ms. Troung for a job."

"I want to apply for a job too. Mom struggles with financial things after the cancer treatments so I want to help her out. I don't want her to have to give me an allowance anymore"