Part 7: Forgive and Forget.....Kinda

Today is the day. The worst day for both Nessa and Alex. Nessa ready to get bullied at school and Alex is ready to get shamed and lose both Lauren and Nessa. Nessa takes a deep breath as she walks down the stairs.

"I got your back" Roni high fives her as she puts on her shoes.

Alex blowdries his hair so that his wet curls turn to dry curls and fall back into place. Aaron looks at him when he leaves out of the bathroom.

"You messed up man. I'll pray for you"

"I hope I don't die today" Alex sighs

"I hope you don't either" Aaron says and walks off. Mariah ignores Alex as she walks out of her room. They're still ignoring each other. Aaron wonders if they'll ever make up. It's getting tiring and sad seeing them argue. After all, they're siblings and they need to love each other. All the siblings rush outside when the bus pulls up.

Mariah take her usual seat beside Tyler her "boyfriend. Aaron notices this but he doesn't say anything. He would like to met who she's dating but he doesn't stress it. He knows that she might get lonely and he doesn't want to make her feel embarrassed. Kian is in his usual spot and Alex is is the back of the bus. He doesn't want to be bothered with anyone. He is really nervous>

Kian has been pretty upset with Alex. He knows that he doesn't know about his crush on Nessa but it hurt him to see him hurt Nessa and hurt Lauren. He wants to show Nessa that he likes her and he won't ever hurt her. He also wants to tell Aaron this. He whispers to him that he likes Nessa.

"You might have a hard time winning her over. She's pretty hurt."

"That's what I want to show her. I want to show her that not all guys are like that. i want to treat her like she's supposed to be treated."

"You can do that by helping her out of this difficult time"

"Great idea" Kian says. He thinks about his plan and helping her the rest of the trip to school. The bus makes a small shriek as it pulls into the parking lot. All the kids file out of the bus and into the school. Alex can hear little whispers as he walks past. He gets a little nervous. Did Nessa or Lauren tell? He's even more nervous now.

Alex turns the corner and there are even more people whispering. He drops of his sports bag in the locker room. He's trying out for the football team today and the coach told everyone to leave their bags in the locker room. He puts it in his assigned locker. When he opens it some papers fall out.

you know what you did

be prepared for a living hell

you and that slut will never be forgiven

As he read these notes he can feel the sweat drop down is forehead. There is like twenty of these little balled up paper notes. Some more people who are trying out for the team start to come in. They pick up the notes off of the floor and read them. Some dude who is only trying out so he won't be made fun of, starts snapping pics. Alex walks out slowly before anyone can notice the note were for him, but he's sure that people will link two and two together.

Roni gets to school before Aaron this time, which is a first. She waits for him at their usual spot. She hears a lot of whispering and sees people pulling out their phones. What is it now? she thinks. She hopes it has nothing to do with Nessa. She doesn't deserve anymore drama. She has enough to deal with already. There can't possible be more to this situation.

Nessa also hears the whispers. She doesn't like it. She knows it's probably something about her again. She sighs and walks down the hall. She goes into the library. She knows no one would would be in there. She has ten minutes to dodge everyone. All she has to do is go to her first class, pretend that she's sick and go home. She won't be counted absent and she won't have to deal with everyone.