Part 4: Life Stories

Alex is excited that his brother finally got a girlfriend. Even though they aren't an official couple they act like it. He's glad that Aaron can finally get out of the house and not worry about others for once. He thinks that Aaron needs a break from taking care of others all the time. He needs to take time for himself. He hasn't seen his brother relax from the day that they were first put in the orphanage.

Mariah is literally jumping with joy. She picked out Aaron's outfit even though he didn't ask her to. Aaron regrets telling her that he was going on a date with Roni. It has her jumping from wall to wall.

Andrew doesn't know whats happening, he just knows he had a lot of fun yesterday. He got to play with his friends and he got to see that nice girl that his brother brought home. She gave him another hug and everything. She and this very pretty bay played with him too.

Aaron is actually nervous. He's the only one who's going on the date, yet everyone else acts like they're going too. He fixes his shirt and combs back his hair one more time. At this points he just wants to take a pair of scissors and cut it off. He'll wait until he gets back before he does that. He takes the car in the garage and waves everyone goodbye.

The car is not to old, but it's not the newest. Aaron takes good care of it so it's pretty. Alex drives it sometimes but not without precautions. He likes to race with people on the road. Aaron starts the car and pulls out of the driveway. He goes to the same park that they went to yesterday. He walks pass the area they were at yesterday and goes the almost hidden cliff area. He text Roni to let her know the area that he's at. He sits on the railing. That's the farthest they can go without trespassing.

Roni gets out of her car and wanders to the back of the park. She sees Aaron on top of the railing by the cliff. It's kinda hard t miss a tall guy sitting on top of a tall railing.

"Good morning" she says as she scoots beside him.

"Good morning"

"The view up here is amazing!"

"Not as pretty as mine" He says which makes her blush. They warm up to being there with each other. It doesn't take them long to do this. Soon they strt pouring out their stories.

"I want you to get to know me more" Roni says

"Ok, tell me how you got here. What shaped your life?" He scoots closer to her

"My parents got divorced when I was young and of course you know I have a twin. She's not the greatest. She's the biggest drama queen at the school. She's ruined all my friendships, relationships, and bonds with my family. My dad loves us no matter what. He lives kinda far so we don't get to see him much. My mom also stop him from seeing us every week. She's always gone on a business trip. I don't even call her my mom. She's Wendy to me and Vanessa. We basically live by ourself."

"I know your struggle. I live without parents to." Aaron takes a deep breath. He's never told anyone but Kian this before but he's comfortable with Roni.

"My mom and dad were in my life when all my siblings and I were young. We weren't the wealthiest. They worked in a oil company factory. Someone left a machine on and it caught fire. Fire and oil don't mix. They whole place caught on fire and they were gone in an instant. We were sent to an orphanage until they found out that mom and dad had a house that they won in some raffle a while back. They couldn't move into it because they didn't want to leave the only job that they had. The orphanage found a foster mom for us. She's not around at all. All she does is party and comes home when she wants to have parties at our house or the government is coming to check that she's caring for us. We get a check every week. She takes her small portion and sometimes a little bit more and gives us the rest. We each get a salary of 200 dollars and we get paid by our mom and dads old job for our lost. After I pay for our necessities i give everyone their share of money and they can spend it on whatever they want. I've never told anyone but Kian this. If this gets out to people then we all might get separated from each other."