Part 32: Moving?!

The next morning they let Nessa See Roni. They make her wear a mask to cover her mouth because Roni caught pneumonia. She most likely caught it from walking down the halls. She was running a high fever at the time that Aaron relapsed and it just took her over the edge. She overheated and passed out. Her hallucinating are coming from the fever so they tell Nessa if she says anything strange then that's why. They let Nessa in. When she walks in Roni is sleeping. Nessa feels her forehead and it's burning hot. She grabs a cup and puts it beside Roni's bed so when she wakes up she can have a drink. She stays beside Roni for a while then she leaves and goes to Kian.

"Can you take me to my house?" She asks him. Her car is at her house and Kian has been taking her wherever she needs to go.

"Sure babe" he says. It stings when he calls her this because of the news she's about to break to him.

Officer Lear finally tracked down the kids adoptive mom and managed to get her to come down to LA. He posed as a modeling agent and said that he had a gig for her. She agreed to come down and be in his photo shoot. He makes sure that he has all the evidence he gathered ready to present to the other police when they put her in holding. He set the address for a legitimate photo place. He rented it out. He sits in the car and changed out of his police uniform into some more artistic clothing and he goes inside. He sees an Uber drop off a women in a full face of makeup and a fur coat that's missing a couple of patches because she tried to bleach it clean. That's Lear's target.

Lauren leaves Alex for a little bit. She knows he needs some alone time. She goes home. She needs a little break. She drops off all of the clothes that she's been wearing the past couple of days in washing machine. She takes a nice long shower and gets dressed. She puts on a face mask and a nice warm blanket. She plays some relaxing music. She slowly drifts off to sleep. She didn't even realize that she was that exhausted. She wakes up to the smell of gnocchi coming from the kitchen. She wanders downstairs to see her mom place gnocchi with pesto and a side of ketchup chips on the side.

"Hi mom" she says

"Hi honey" Gail turns around and says. She gives Lauren a big hug. " I thought I would make you your favorite dish with a taste of home on the side since you've had a tough week and a half." Gail says

"Thank you mom and I love you!" Lauren says and gives her mom another big hug.

"No problem honey and I love you to the moon and back" Gail says a gives Lauren a root beer float to drink. She leaves Lauren to enjoy her meal. She leaves some containers on the counter for Lauren to take to her friends. She labeled them with their names. She leaves Lauren a note under her plate. Lauren finish eating her food and goes to put the dishes in the dishwasher. She sees the note under her plate.

"You're the strongest girl I know. Go and be there for your friends and don't forget to bring them my famous gnocchi! Love you!" Lauren smiles at the note and puts it in her pocket. She grabs her car keys and the containers of food and does exactly what her mom tells her to do.

Nessa gets to her house and Kian sits in the car and waits for her. She would just take her own car back but it's not in the best condition. It needs an oil change really bad and she can't go anywhere, so she's trapped with Kian. She goes upstairs to her and Roni's rooms and pulls down to suitcases from the closet. She proceeds to back up as much of their rooms in their suitcases as she can. She hears some footsteps coming up the stairs. She ignores them and keeps going.

"I just came to check on you because you were taking a long time. Is everything alright?" Kian asks. He standing in her doorway watching as she packs her clothes up.

"Everything's fine. Kian I have some news to tell you" She says.

"That was kind of random but ok, spill the tea" he says in a joking way.