Part 12: Videos

The school is shook the next day. The news spread fast. It was bad.

Lauren was drunk on her way back home last night. I tired truck driver yawned. He's eyes closed when he yawned, He wasn't paying attention.When he opened his eyes he saw a car swerving in different lanes. He tried to get out the way. He really did. You can even see the finger nail marks in his steering wheel, but he was to late. They crashed head on.

Lauren opens her eyes. She's in a cold sweat and she's panting. She really has to stop drinking so much. She stretches her arms and make sure they're still there. That dream was a doozy. She sits up and her head weighs her back down. This hangover is a doozy too. She lays back down and wraps herself back up in the cover. She's staying home from school today.

Gale, who is Lauren's mom unlocks the school door. She assumes that Lauren is taking the bus today. She turns on the lights and walks into her office. On her desk is some flowers. She smiles and reads the note. It's from Mr. O'Neil.

The hallways start to flood in. Students are bummed that it's Monday but that doesn't stop them from being social and really loud. E decided not to come to school because he literally can't move. His butt is so bruised that it hurts to sit down. James is at school but he wants to leave. He's limping and he's super sore from all that falling. Roni hugs him and he groans. Everyone starts laughing.

"Guys it's not funny. It hurts to be hugged." He crosses his arms and rolls his eyes.

"What if I hug you?" Gray teases James

"I'll take that pain any day" James says with his arms open. Gray dodges the hug. The bell rings. He takes James's book bag and runs down the hallway with it. James can't run because his hurt. Gray's at the end of the Hall laughing. Everyone else is laughing beside James. James flips him off and rolls his eyes again. James lumps to his class and Gray drops off his book bag and runs to his class.

Mr. O'Neil walks into Gail's office. They start flirting and then they start kissing. A secretary looks at the attendance records and notices that Lauren is absent today. She goes to asks Mrs. Riihimaki if she knows that her daughter is absent. She opens her office door and sees a kissing scene going on. She quickly but quietly closes the door. Her eyes are opened super wide. She walks away from the door as fast as she can. Mr. O'Neil catches up with her.

"I'm sorry for what you had to see in there, but if you say a word then your fired" He threatens. She nods her head and practically runs back to her desk. She marks Lauren as present so she doesn't have another reason to be fired.

For fun, Lauren likes to see what's going on in the school. Although she's not supposed to, she has the schools cc tv password. She opens her laptop and goes to the website that tracks the cameras and puts in the password. She goes through all the footage of the day to see what she missed. After all she's not there and she wants to know what's going on. She leaked the password to Teala along time ago so she can see more facts about any tea that happens during the day. She scrolls through the footage and through the different camera angles. She goes to the front office footage and she sees the whole Mr. O'Neil kissing her mom thing. She zooms in to make sure she's seeing this right. When she confirms that her eyes are not deceiving her, her jaw drops. She screen records it and closes the laptop fast.

The rest of the day nothing strange really happens. Mr. O'Neil and Mrs. Riihimaki are paranoid the whole day, but other than that nothing strange is happening. Aaron and Kian are super pumped about basketball tryouts tomorrow. They immediately change after school and go to play basketball until the park rangers have to tell them to go home. Even then, their heads are still in the game. Aaron in the middle of a crossover when Roni snaps him out of his dream.

"Earth to Aaron!" She waves her hand in front of his face

"Huh?" He shakes his head and gets his thoughts back

"We have a test tomorrow and you're focused on some day dream. Come on we have to study!"

"Oh sorry. Which problem are we on?" She shakes her head, points to the problem and picks up her pencil and finishes writing. He's still not fully focused on the work. The only time he snaps out of his game trance is when Roni bribes him with a kiss, which she didn't give him.

"Boy, you're going to fail this test. We all have tryouts tomorrow but you have to snap out of it." Roni closes her book

"I'm sorry. What can I do to make it up?" She crosses her arms. Aaron wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her closer to him. He buries his face in her neck.

"You can actually get a passing grade on a test" she gives in and smiles when he kisses her neck. She kisses his cheek.

"Basketball tryouts start at six and volleyball tryouts end a five thirty, I'll be there cheering you on." He says

"I'll feel disgusting without a shower, but I'll deal with it to watch you." Roni jokes. They both start laughing at each other.

Nessa comes to Kian's house to study, which also means that she gets to meet his mom, Which also means that she's nervous. Kian and her aren't really dating but they did kiss. She doesn't understand how Aaron and Roni are doing it. She takes a deep breath and knocks on the door. Fortunately Kian answers.

"Don't worry. My moms in the other room. She super nice and accepting, she'll love you." Nessa smiles and gives him a hug. Kian's mom walks in.

Her name is Sherry. She a plump woman. She has very short white-blonde hair with pink streaks. She has a very warm and welcoming aura. She has fair pale skin. She's a strong woman. She's beaten breast cancer. She is over all a great person

"You must be Vanessa" She says and gives her a hug.

"I am. Hi Ms. Lawely" Kian took her last name when he was adopted.

"I've heard a lot of good things about you. Thank you for making my son happy. I'll leave you two here to study." She says and leaves a plate of warm chocolate chip cookies.

"See it wasn't that bad" Kian says and shoves a cookie in his mouth.

"It wasn't bad at all" Nessa says as she pulls out her book and two pencils and started writing down the math problems.

Once everyone finishes studying Ms. Troung calls and says that she needs Kian and Aaron to work the late shift. Aaron leaves Alex in charge. He tells him what time to put Andrew to sleep, how long to leave the pre-made lasagna in the oven, and what time he'll be home. Alex nods and opens the door for him. For once, Alex is actually going to do what he's supposed to do. He knocks on Mariah's door.

"Mariah, can I come in?" He asks

"Sure!" She yells back. He walks in and sits on her bed. She takes out her earphones.

"Wassup" She puts her phone down.

"Aaron is gone and I notice that you've been wanting to hang out with Tyler, so I'm going to let you you invite him over. I have one rule though, you guys have to stay in my eyesight."

"No problem. Thank you!" She gives him a big hug. Alex smiles and leaves out her room. He puts the lasagna in the oven and goes to check on Andrew. He's upstairs playing. Alex plays with him for awhile then goes downstairs to make the salad and take the garlic bread out of the oven.

"Are you going to try out for anything" Roni asks Nessa. They're chilling on the couch watching some Netflix.

"Probably not. I'm not good at anything" Nessa says with a mouth full of popcorn.

"What about cheerleading?"

"I'm never going to get on the team if Lauren is still the captain" Nessa sighs.

"Don't give up. You never know, Lauren might