Part 13: Tryouts.

No one focuses on their school work the whole day. It's tryout day. The one day that everyone who plays sports waits for. Sure, there's other sports that you can tryout for later in the year, but this is main sports tryout. Alex ,E, aNd Gray is trying out for football, Aaron and Kian are trying out for basketball, Roni and Mariah are trying out for volleyball,and James is trying out for cheer. He wants to be the first boy on the cheer team. Lauren is not in bad graces with him because he kinda has a grudge against Nessa. When the bell rings the hallways are flooded. Everyone flocks into the bathroom and changes into their athletic clothes. The first tryouts are volleyball, cheer, and football. The people from the cheer team are waiting for the new arrivals in the gym. Lauren is front and center with her cheer uniform bedazzled.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the new arrivals" Lauren walks down the line, looking down the line. The cheer captain is the coach for the cheer time. They get to decide what exercise that the team gets to do, what their routine looks like, and the cheers. It's up to them to decide if they're going to listen to the rest of the team.

"Take five laps around the gym!" She yells. All the new arrivals groan and start running. They people who are already on the team seat down on the bleachers and see who they think that Lauren will pick. It's not like she'll listen to them anyway.

All the boys chatter to each other while waiting on the football field. There were some girls that wanted to be on the team or even have their own team, but they wouldn't have any other girls team to play against. The coach blows his whistle, shutting everyone up.

"All right boys, welcome to tryouts. Let's start with warmups. Run to the end of the field and back. When you're done run down the field doing high knees and come back doing butt kicks. Go!" He blows his whistle and the boys take off.

Volleyball practice is on the big sand pit outside. They have bleachers out there too. They start practicing. Mariah and Roni both look for their boyfriends. Aaron comes out when he finishes getting ready for his practice. Luke decides to join. He wants to cheer Mariah on, he still kinda has a crush on her. Tyler is trying out for soccer later in the year, so he should be here, but he's nowhere to be found. Mariah brushes it off, although she really wants to cry. She's not going to let this affect her performance. She just smiles and waves at Luke, Aaron, and Kian in the audience.

As the three teams finish up tryouts, the people trying out for the other sports head inside. They get their stuff ready. Once they finish, Roni, Mariah, James, Gray, E and Alex meet back up. They're all nervous. The results come out tomorrow,but they want to see them now. They drop their stuff of in their cars and go to cheer on their friends.

The basketball players are exercising and starting to shoot free throws. Lauren walks in with her cheer uniform still on. She scoots on the bleachers close to Alex and starts feeling on him. He doesn't have a shirt on because he's trying to cool off. Gray and E, who are sitting closest to Aaron scoot away from them.

After the tryouts everyone gets together. They can smell each other's stench.

"I don't know about you guys, but I need to take a shower. Maybe we can meet up somewhere after we all get out of these sweaty clothes." Roni suggests.

"Great idea." James says

"We should go to that ramen place, I hear it's pretty good" E suggests

"Wait, you've never been there?! That's my favorite place" Mariah is taken back.

"We'll met you there in an hour and thirty minutes" Gray tosses his keys in the air and he and E get in the Jeep. The group starts to separate. Alex goes home with Lauren to take a shower. Aaron Paul's Roni close by her waist. He starts kissing her neck. (Ewwwwww, I hate writing about this stuff, but the story has to have some of this) She turns around and wraps her arms around his neck.