Part 10: Drug Bust

Saturday is everyone's favorite day. No school, Late night, and a full day of fun. What could be better? Speaking of full days of fun, Roni and Nessa spend their day with Paul. They love hanging out with their dad. It's like a breath of relief after the week that they've had. They always feel like little kids when they spend time with him. He spoils them, loves them, and most importantly he understands them and the struggles they go through.

Aaron and Kian decide to do some overtime at work today. It'll get them some extra money and they don't really have much to do today. They come in around 11:00 and start setting up for costumers. Lunch is pretty packed, especially on Saturday's. A lot of families come in or teens after playing basketball and skating.

"Yesterday our boba dispenser came in" Ms. Troung comes up behind Kian and Aaron as they put salt, pepper, Sriracha, fish sauce, and soy sauce on the tables.

"Cool. Does this mean that we can start making milk tea and serving boba." Kian asks

"You bet. That's why I'm going to have one of you start making milk tea now and the other make boba" She opens the kitchen door for them and she shows them how to make each thing. She has Aaron steep a big pot of the and add sugar and milk. He starts making a lot of different flavors. He makes strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, and matcha. She has Kian boil the tapioca balls. He knows the exact time to turn of the pot. Kian puts the boba balls into their section of the dispenser and Aaron puts each flavor of tea in each separate slots. Na. Trying turns on the machine and it starts to cool the drink. Now she has Luke, Kian, Aaron, and herself start chopping up each vegetable and piece of meat for the food. Finally she opens the store. Luke stays back because he's on cooking duty today.

Kian and Aaron resume their challenge from last shift. Aaron has the most tips last time so he won but this time Kian is determined to win. Luke counts them down.

"On your marks....get set...go!" They boys swing open the kitchen door and flips their notebooks to the nearest order page and flips their pens in their hand. There are three families waiting to be seated. Kian gets the first one, but he has to get a high chair for the baby, which set him back. Aaron gets the second and third one because Kian takes to long. Kian makes it to the kitchen first to silverware for for his one table and takes their drink orders. He passes Aaron when he goes to get his silverware for his tables. This goes on for the whole day until they check out for the day. They sit in the car and count the money that they made today.

"What did you make?" Kian asks. He has a smile on his face because he thinks that he's going to beat Aaron today.

"I made thirty"

"Dang it I made 20" Kian throws the stack of cash on the cup holder but quickly picks it up and stuffs it in his wallet.

"You stand no chance" Aaron calmly puts his in his wallet and smiles. He knows exactly what he's going to do with his saved up money. Right now, he only has fifty but he can't wait until he has five hundred.

Paul has to leave because he has to film later today and early the next morning. He says his goodbyes and wishes his girls well and he drives to the next town down which is where he lives. The girls sadly sit down on the coach. They really enjoyed their times with him. They rarely get to see him. They want their mom to let them see him more. They would trade her for him any day.

Kian and Aaron change their clothes and go shoot some hoops. Mariah watches as the leave out the door. She knows that they don't really like Tyler, so they're definitely not going to like him coming over to the house. She calls him up as soon as they leave. She knows that they'll be gone for at least two hours and if they come back early she can always sneak him out of the window. She forgets that she has to take care of Andrew. She remembers so she drives him to the YMCA class that he normally goes to. She's not really supposed to be driving without an adult because she only has a permit, but it's a dire situation. She knows that Alex won't say anything if Tyler comes over. He's to busy kissing up to her as an apology. He'll be at Lauren's any way. They still have a down low relationship going on.