Part 43: Plans on Plans on Plans

Just because everyone is out of the hospital it doesn't mean that the chaos has stopped. There's fifty million things going on in their lives. They have the funeral to plan, a court hearing, the memorial, Aaron's birthday, Lear's engagement, therapy, and school plans. They're sure there might be things that they aren't naming. It's stressful. To add on to that Roni and Aaron gave to present the whole camp plan. They have a lot of work to do and they need to get Roni started on making clothes as fast as they can do they can start putting some of the money towards that to the camp. They decide not to worry about presenting it yet. It's just something to add in to everyone else's worries. They want to make sure that the gave the plan locked down. Plus Roni said she doesn't mind buying herself the sewing machine and starting at home before the building. Aaron recently went online and ordered the sewing machine to arrive at her house. A good surprise for her. He's so excited to be doing this and he knows that Roni is too.

Lear has been having a great time with his boys. It feels cool to finally have the kids that he always wanted. He's getting more comfortable with it and so are the kids. He recently had a conversation with them about proposing to Sherry. He reassured them that it doesn't mean that he and her are going to get married and move in right away. It's going to take some time for that to happen and he really doesn't want to rush it. He also tells them that it's okay for them to propose to their girlfriends in the future but right now isn't the time. Just because he and Sherry are going to get engaged and wait for awhile doesn't mean that the boys should do the same. He wants them to wait until their in college maybe. They need to figure out ten being teenagers before they rush things. All things are going fine and dandy until he thinks about the most important person to talk to before he asks Sherry to marry him. Kian. He already had his doubts about his relationship so imagine how his going to feel about him marrying his mother. Aaron knows that he's worried about this, so he takes it upon himself to talk to Kian or at least give him a warning. He pulls out his phone an texts Kian

Just to let you know
Lear is coming over later
To talk to you. Let's just say it's
The talk you've been dreading

Is it the talk talk , or are you just
Over exaggerating

It's the talk talk

Well tell him to stay home Bc it's already a no

Just be open minded
Seen

Aaron shakes his head. He knows that he was going to leave him on seen. It's Kian. He's one of the most stubborn people on earth. Aaron lets out a silent prayer for Lear because his dreams are about to get shot down.

Lauren and Nessa went shopping the other day while Aaron and Roni hung out. They wanted to give them some alone time. Kian couldn't come because he was grounded after he flipped Nessa off and Alex didn't want to be the only dude and Nessa definitely didn't want to third wheel. That's part of the reason why she left the house. There's nothing wrong with just a little girl's day. Kind of like old times. They do the same thing they always do when they go to the mall. They go to Sephora, to Forever 21, to Victoria's Secret, to H&M's, to Zumiez, and lastly to the food court. They can't end their trip there. What type of trip to the mall would it be if they didn't get mani-pedis. They've been going to the same nail salon since they've known each other. Every two weeks they would meet up there. When they had the little fall out they stopped going all together. They could've went on separate times but they wanted to do everything to avoid each other. That's how petty they were and might still be. They haven't had anything to provoke them but everyone has a feeling that Lauren's petty ways aren't gone so soon. It looks like she tried to change so she could stay with Alex but everyone changes. Maybe she really did change or maybe she's in the middle of changing but she sure was petty before and that's hurt some people.