Chap # 3 "What is this feeling?"

Song- Zedd - I want you to know feat Selena Gomez.

EDITED.

Nathan Rivera's POV

I laid in our bed looking at the ceiling with her back towards me. I won't say that we are getting close but we did make some progress. We did exchange a few talks like "Good Morning", "I'm leaving for work now" or "How was your day?", to which she replied with "Good" or "okay".

Fuck, I thought to myself. Who am I kidding !?

That was no progress at all. I couldn't even bring myself to talk to her, except when I saw her silently cry. I didn't know or understand why I'd sometimes find her sobbing quietly.

Although I wasn't the guy to get into relations, but that didn't mean I never dated. I knew how to charm girls and make them like me, but with her it was like a completely different story. I let out a sighed as I turned to face her back. This whole week, I started to care deeply for her even though I didn't know a single goddamn thing about her !

But other than that, I started to really love being around her even if she didn't speak much. I liked the shyness and she had in her, the simple clothing she wore and the attentiveness she had for me. And most of all, I found her beautiful.

*******

I woke up to find something warm in my arms. I opened up my eyes to find not something rather someone, someone beautiful. I smiled at her and observed her appearance. She had thin lips with high cheekbones, her lips soft pink making me wonder if anyone has even kissed those. Her eyes were closed but behind them hid the beauty of her small sparkling brown orbs. I closed my eyes and after a few minutes, I felt her stir and the all of a sudden, her body was pulled away from me. I bolt up to watch her clutching her chest as she tried to breathe. I raised my hand to touch her, calm her but she flinched back making me drop my hand. She looked frightened.

Did she have a bad dream?

No, she was fine for a few minutes and then suddenly bolted away from me. Maybe she wasn't used to all this, she must be shocked to find herself in my arms. She finally regained her breath as she looked away from me. Why was she afraid? First the incident which led her to bleeding hands and now this, what has she really gone through? What was she fearing of?

I understand that she isn't used to me since we haven't gotten closer but to have such a big reaction for just being close to her, makes me scared of what she has seen or faced.

So many questions unanswered...

"Sorry." I mumbled as she turned to face me, our eyes met only for a few seconds before she got out of bed and ran straight to the washroom. I rubbed my face, frustrated with all these questions. Maybe I should take a leave and spend some time with her. It won't do any good when she doesn't even talk to me. I shook my head and walked out of the room towards the kitchen to find the maid cooking breakfast. I sat on the dinning chair as the maid placed the dishes on it.

"Is there anything else you would need Mr. Rivera?" I shook my head and dismissed her, leaving me alone in the dining room. The maid I got this time was actually pretty better than the last one. I waited for Janet, after a few minutes she came wearing white sundress with red flower printed on it. She always wore full sleeves shirt with legging below making my curiosity build up. She sat beside me as she stole a glance at me making me smirk at her in amusement. I picked up my fork and she followed by. We ate in silence as my eyes were fully trained on her. I feed her every day since that incident but today. I know she is not my maid but the food Janet make is way better than anything I have ever tasted and I actually miss it.