Chap # 29 "I promise."

Nathan Rivera's POV

We finally are back at New York to our house. Janet was so excited as she showed her mother around the house. Lydia and Conner got back to their jobs and I went back to the hospital. I was glad nothing bad happened. Before anything else, I even made some experts check the house to find anything unusual. I had some new, advanced locks installed in the house so only we can enter. Janet is also back to her appointments with Dr. Renne and today he will make her talk about mostly everything she had gone through and I am highly hoping it goes well. I even need Janet to get to birth control since we have been having sex for almost every day. The thing is the first time we had it, I didn't pull out and I think she might get pregnant.

It really doesn't matter if she gets pregnant or not. I would be real happy and she will be as well. But if she doesn't, it will be also better according to the situation, with her aunt on the loose, it would be hard for her.

"Hey. What are you thinking?" Janet spoke as she sat beside me on the dinning table.

"Nothing, where is your mother?" I sighed as I took her hand in mine for comfort.

"She's asleep. Got exhausted with the plane ride, I need to sleep for a little while as well and later go for buying groceries. W- want to join me in bed for sleeping?" She stuttered as she didn't dare to make eye contact making me smirk at her. Her mentioning me to join her in bed as she blushed is the biggest turn on for me. I could never get tired of her innocent little cute face.

"If you so badly want me to make love to you, you could just ask. Stop beating around the bu-" She shrieked as she covered my mouth with her hand making me chuckle.

"Lydia is in the kitchen! And I didn't mean to say that." She rolled her eyes and quickly got out of her seat making her way towards our bedroom. I hastily went after her, caught her and tossed her over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes making her squeal and hit me to put her down. I carefully threw her on the bed and quickly got on top of her.

"Since we have a little time, how about a quickie?" Her chest moved up and down in a rhythm making me bit my lip. She didn't deny anything so I started with my task.

Janet Rivera's POV

I was naked with Nathan only wearing his boxers. His attention was fully on my breast, he sucked, licked and bit my mipples as his life depend on it. His finrers gave me pleasure down there. With his slow strokes my mind was going crazy, I wanted him to go faster but like always he was in control. He took off his short and cursed as he adjusted the tip of his dick on my vagina. Without warning, he went in with full force making my eyes roll back with pleasure.

"Ah, Nath- Nathan." I moaned out his name as his thrusts weren't slow. They were merciless and ruthless. I whined as he took a hold of my hair and fucked me into oblivion. He wasn't even close as I cummed for two times. He kept switching positions but all of them were only making him be in control as I was a prey for him.

"N- Nathan I am close." He thrusted deeper and he took a hold of my wrist, not letting me roam them around him. He always liked to be in dominance as I was submissive.

"Cum my love, but I am not done yet." I cummed when his finger pinched my clit as I moaned louder. I didn't had the energy to go for a third round but he flipped me around as I had my breast pressed on the bed. He kept moving inside me and going a bit deeeper and hitting another spot making me go crazy. His finger played with my folds as I felt my body going for another round. I was exhausted as I tried to stand on my elbow but couldn't.

"Just one more my love, keep up with me." His thumb circled my ass making my insides tingle as his thurst were going wild. He pushed me hard as his weight was on top of me, not fully. Finally when I cummed, I screamed because of the pleasure as he pulled out and pumped his cum over my back. He got out of the bed as I felt my eyes closing, I couldn't even move. I felt a wet towel on my back as Nathan cleaned my back and my vagina. He wore some shorts and made me wear his shirt. He got in the bed with me and cuddled as he kissed my forehead.