Chap # 13 "I have something for you?"

READ:

Well, just by seeing the chapter name you can tell what is going to happen...

Nathan Rivera's POV

Janet, Valeria and Bella's friendship has gone stronger as they had multiple meet ups. I was very happy by it but what worries me was that Janet leaves the house without me knowing. I mean she informs me that she is leaving but then I have no communication with her. So that is the reason, I was holding a new Android mobile for her. A present for her, I had installed all the things she might need. I input a Sim card and a cover for the mobile as well. I specially told the shopkeeper to wrap the mobile with gift wrapper so I could surprise her.

I was driving my car and on the way to home as I wished she would like it. Janet and my relation has been going strong, I mean I'm still in control. For not fucking her. Well, her innocence is the thing that is pulling me towards her and its pushing me away as well. I want to do it and I don't want to do it. Its complicated.

I parked my car in the garage and walked up the door and unlocked it using my keys. I had the gift in my right hand, hiding it behind my back. I walked towards the bedroom to see her in front of the mirror, combing her silky hair. She turned to face me and gave me a hearty smile as she ran towards me.

"You're back early?" She said as she held my left hand in hers and laid her head on my shoulder. It has been a thing for her, every time I come home she would greet me like this saying that this was a sweet gesture. Well, I prefer a kiss.

"Yeah, didn't have much work." I told her as my right hand roamed around her waist making the gift hid behind her back. Her body was now pressed against mine as I gave her a sly smirk. Her eyes lowered a little and a tint of pink appeared on her nose.

"I have something for you." I whispered in her ear as she slowly nodded. I kept staring at her as she bit her lip. "Close your eyes." She closed her eyes and then I kissed her cheek as I handed her the mobile. Her curious eyes opened and they meet the gift. She gave me a confused look as I encouraged her to open it. She did as I said and her eyes widen when she notice what I bought for her.

"Nathan? This is for me?" She asked yet not believing.

"Yours, all yours." I told her as she grinned and then hugged me tight as her arms wrapped around my neck. My hands stayed on her waist as I so badly wanted to go down but my inner self was not letting me.

"Sit, I'll teach you how to use it. Now we can talk even when I'm not in the house." She giggled and sat on the bed as I stared at her. Her straight hair were addicting and I wanted to have a grip on them. Her small lips should only be on mine. And her body belongs on my bed with me on top of her.

"Thank you so much, Nathan." She said as she hugged me once again, a quick one though. Then she stared at me for a while and leaned in as she gave me a kiss on the cheek. My eyes widened at her act as she started biting her lip again. I wanted to kiss her but. There is always a 'but'. I don't know why am I stopping myself when even she wants me to kiss her. I kept my gaze on her as she watched me with a smile. She had no idea what was going on in my mind as she turned her eyes back to the mobile.

I'm going to do it, I can't stop myself but then she got up from her seat and started walking towards the door as she spoke in excitement.

"I have to tell Bella and Valeria about it." I stayed still as I replayed her kiss in my mind. I got up and was about to go after Janet when my phone rang. I picked it up as it was a unknown number. Maybe someone important.

"Hello?"

"Good evening Mr. Rivera. I am Mr. Roberts assistant and I called to inform you that Mr. Robert will visit you tomorrow 8 sharp in the morning at your office." The woman spoke in a monotone voice. Sean is visiting me this quick? That's surprising.