Chap # 12 "You have to be naked!"

Another update for you my lovers!

Janet Rivera's POV

1 month later.

Its been a month since that day, since Nathan gave me a hickey. It was so unexpected and amazing too, I guess. I felt something that I have never felt in a long time. It was surprising and sweet at the same time. Nathan said it is a love bite to show other guys that I belong to someone and that was him. I laughed at him saying that he was jealous and he didn't even try to deny it.

Anyways, finally I got a chance to meet Valeria and Bella after a month. Why? Because Valeria got busy with the baby and Bella had work. So today I was going to the cafe to meet them. And to know how to make a baby I guess. It sounds funny though.

"Nathan? I am leaving." I called for him as I put my sneakers on. I found a small cafe down the streets it was comfy and me and Nathan has gone there for breakfast many times. Nathan came out of the room and walked towards me as he eyed my body. He has been doing that a lot, he keeps staring at my body and makes my goosebumps arise. He has started touching me a lot and keeps saying sweet word.

"Let me walk you there." He told me as he sat beside me and started putting up his sneakers as well. The thing is that Nathan has forgotten about me asking about the baby and he doesn't know why I am meeting them. So that will make it less awkward.

We walked hand in hand top the cafe going through the crowd. He kissed my cheek and left saying he will pick me up in 3 hours. I went inside the cafe and immediately saw Valeria and Bella sitting together with a coffee cup in their hands. It was starting of December so it was a little cold in New York.

Its odd to see that Bella and Valeria are friends after what Bella told me. Valeria was so understanding and I smiled at that thought.

"Are you okay?" Bella asked me at the hospital cafe.

"Yeah, its just so hard to believe that a baby comes out of you know-" I stopped with my blunt answer as Bella started laughing while I hid my face in embarrassment.

"You know, I once had a child." She confessed as I turned to face her with shocked eyes.

"What happened?" I asked noticing her sad smile.

"Let me just get to the point. I got pregnant by Derek, I was stubborn and childish and this just happened. Valeria and Derek weren't in a relationship but both loved each other and I was the one breaking them apart." She sighed and continued. "Then I made a deal that Valeria and Derek would stay together and Derek will also take care of the child with me. I was happy that I was having a child but- then something happened. I saw red and then the baby was gone. I started bleeding and I lost the child in the 3 month. I still miss my baby but we have to move on, right?" She smiled at me and I could see the pain in her eyes. I could never imagine someone going through this. It was so awful.

"But I am happy for Valeria and I felt like I was in their way but anyway things happen." I noticed something about Bella, she hides her feelings well. She doesn't speak with emotions, she is rather blunt.

"Its okay, one day you will have a happy family with the man you love." She smirked at me and nodded her head, slowly.

"I hope..."

"Hey girls." I greeted them with a wave as I sat on the empty chair. They greeted me back with a 'hey'.

"We ordered you a latte are you okay with it?" Valeria asked as I nodded at her and sipped the latte.

"So whats the idea of bringing us here?" Bella blunted as she watched someone beside me. I turned around to see a guy, with black hair watching Bella with those flirtatious eyes, the same way Nathan watches me. I rolled my eyes and slapped Bella's hand.