Chap # 26 "Strip my love."

Hey girls...

Update for my babes

Janet Rivera's POV

"I am not sharing a room with her." My dad scolded as I flinched. He has been on this for an hour. Turns out Nathan booked a single room for both of them and when I asked him why? His answer was just brilliant. Note the sarcasm.

"They are still married to my information they never got divorced."

And now they were fighting about it. Nathan has already giving up saying there weren't any rooms available in the hotel, not until 2 days. Dad was pretty mad, mom was frustrated and was pinching the bridge of her nose. While Nathan was just staring at me with a smirk as he licked his lips. I rolled my eyes and turned to face my dad while blushing.

"Dad please let it go, Nathan said its only for 2 days. I am pretty sure you can manage." I told him as he stared at me for a good 2 minutes before sighing, giving in.

We all went to our rooms to get settled and joined back to the lobby. Once we were all there, we went to the restaurant to get some brunch. Me and mom talked about where to visit as Nathan kept a conversation with dad. Nathan ordered many different dishes and all of them tasted delicious. We all went back to our rooms after that and decided to take a nap.

After the nap, Nathan wore some shorts and a white summer shirt while I wore a sundress, me and Valeria bought. The weather was really hot as we both wore shades as well. Me and Nathan called them to ask if they wanted to tour around and they joined us pretty soon. We went to the National Museum of Maldives. It was an ancient building with a collection of artefacts of unusual historical events. The museum has a massive assemblage of royal antiquities from the Buddhist and Islamic era making it a paradise for the lovers of history and crafts. It was really interesting as the tour guide showed us each and everything of it.

It was almost evening so we decide to go to the Artificial Beach, it had a breathtaking view and a pleasant climate, this beach was shaped like a crescent. There were many people here and there, we all took pictures and everything but it was really awkward for mom and dad. But Nathan kept insisting them to take pictures together. This guy really had something up his sleeves.

We had some dinner which included many different types of seafood. I actually didn't like them much except the fish sticks. So I ordered a burger instead. Finally we all got tired and retired to our rooms for the night. As we opened the door of our room I fell on the bed but Nathan had other plans, he picked me up bridal style and took me straight towards the shower.

"I miss being in shower with you." I giggled as he placed me down on the fancy shower. His eyes glued to mine as he smirked.

"Strip my love." I gupled as I hooked my fingers around the strip of my sundress and took if off my shoulders. First the right and then the left and soon the sundress hit the floor. His eyes raked over my body as he bit his lips making something inside me ignite. I wasn't wearing the lingerie yet and the under garments I was wearing weren't too fancy but he still stared at me as if I was precious. With his eyes on me, he took his shirt off and then he went for his shorts. When he took them off, he was naked as my cheeks flamed up.

"Those too." He said pointing at my underwear and bra. As he was running the shower in the bath tub, I took of my under garments. Well he was done he strode towards me and took my lips in his. I was a bit nervous, I mean, we didn't really had sex with Valeria information, so were we about too?

"Don't worry. I won't do anything, that you aren't ready to do." I smiled and nodded as he kissed my cheek and placed us both down in the tub. The water wasn't that hot but it wasn't that chilly. It was just fine as Nathan had his back to the tub and me in between his legs. We washed each other and when it was my turn, I wanted to give him pleasure but the last time, I touched him, he got furious. So I tried again and his eyes that were relaxed shot up to meet mine.