Chap # 5 "Babies are so cute."

benny blanco, Tainy, Selena Gomez, J Balvin - I Can't Get Enough (Official Music Video)

ABOVE SONG ^^

I'm back bitches!

This chapter is dedicated to two of my frequent readers Sheoranshalini and Chouettechou. Thanks both of you because of you I got the motivation to update.

Anyways back to the story.

Nathan Rivera's POV

I know I am a creepy guy watching my wife sleeping but I can't help myself. I mean, she was beautiful and most adorable while sleeping. On second thought, I am not creepy. I mean, I am her husband after all I have the right to watch my wife. I wanted to do much more than stare, I wanted to hold her in my arms, kiss her. But, I was afraid that she would flinch and I don't want that. I want her to feel free when I do all those things with her and that would only happen if she feels comfortable around me, my friends and family.

I woke up once again to find her in my arms but this time I don't want her to push me back so I got up and went to the washroom to take a fresh bath and I know any second now she would wake up and make me a breakfast. That feeling made me smile, the care she had for me was something I never felt before.

I was done with my shower and got out, to see the bed empty and made. I went to the closet and took out some jeans and a white crisp shirt with my white coat out. I went to the kitchen to have some breakfast before changing my clothes. I got in the dinning hall to see Lydia putting up plates.

"Good Morning, Mr. Rivera. Mrs. Rivera is in the kitchen." Lydia spoke with a bright smile and I retured the gesture.

"Good Morning." Without wasting time I got in the kitchen to see her frying an omelet. And I don't think she knew omelet was my favorite breakfast.

I took steps towards her and stood right behind her. I closed the gap with my hands right on her waist. She shuddered and turned her face to the side to look at me. I gave her a small smile as she returned it with a shy one.

"Good Morning." I whispered, lowly near her ear as I sniffed her hair that smelled like vanilla. She took a deep breath as her eyes closed, involuntarily. My hands were still on her waist, fearing that if I move then she will push me back.

"The omelet smells good." I said as putting a little distance between us, with her still in my arms. She opened her eyes and again looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you." She said with her voice soft as silk. "Y-You can sit in the dinning while I-I'll bring the breakfast." She stuttered as I hummed and leaned more closer to her, as my breathing hits her cheek.

"How about you come with me to the hospital." I said as she placed the omelet on the plate.

"But I am not sick." She said, confused as I swirled her around in a sudden using her small waist to face me with a gasp leaving her lips.

"No I meant, we can go around and we can also see a newborn baby." Her eyes lit when I said the word baby as a small smile now danced her lips.

"Okay." She said with a nod. I pushed myself back from her and went to the dinning room and sat on my chair. She came back with the omelets and placed it on the table while standing right beside me. Her hair fell on my face as she quickly removed them and mumbled a 'sorry'. Damn! This girl was making me go crazy and lets not talk about the wild imagination I have about her.

**********

I was driving my car as Janet sat right behind me, my eyes betrayed me and kept glancing at her. I parked the car on my reserved parking lot as I got to the other side to open the door for Janet. I took her small hand in mine and she blushed as we strolled towards the entrance. Most of them looked over at me, most of them being my workers. Some of them eyed my wife which I tried to control myself before I took their eyes out.