Chap # 20 "And who do you Love?"

Ladies and gentlemen here, today I will introduce you to Bella Rivera.

Nathan Rivera's POV

I was happy, real happy. That type of happiness a kids feel when he gets gifts in Christmas. But that kid also knows that Santa is not real. That's the same situation with me. I know Janet is fine but I also know that she is faking that 'she is fine'. Weird? I know.

I am not okay with Janet having nightmares and plus she was acting a little suspicious. As if hiding something but I ignored it and kept telling myself that she will tell me.

And that was the reason I was taking her to therapy maybe a doctor can do something I am not able to do. I mean she was happier than she was but sometimes things feel off and it saddens me that she gets lost in her thoughts and a frown appears on her beautiful face. It makes my heart ache and I don't want to see that sad smile on her face when I ask if she is okay.

"How long?" She asked as we fastened our seat belts and I turned the engine on making the car roar.

"Not much just 10 minutes, my love." She smiled shyly at me and turned to gaze the window facing away from me. The ride was indeed short as I stopped in front a small clinic that I was familiar with. Dr. Renne was my father's old friend in university and he was good at what he did. He was psychologist here in the small clinic. He was kind of a weird man, with freaky odd personality but he was the best one I knew.

I walked out of the car with Janet beside me, her hand clamped with mine. We walked into the building and I went straight up to the reciptionist.

"We have an appointment with Dr. Renne in 3 minutes." I said glancing at my watch.

"Yeah sure walk right through the room at the end of the hall." She said with a monotone voice and pointed to the right hall. I got a hold of Janet's hand again and pulled her closer with me making her roll her eyes at me.

 I got a hold of Janet's hand again and pulled her closer with me making her roll her eyes at me

I knocked on the door and walked right in as Dr. Renne wide eyes turned to face me with his mouth curved in a smile. He sure looked cheerful all the time.

"Nathan, my boy! How are you? How is your wife? I see you got married. It's okay I am not sad to know that you didn't invite me. It's okay I am not mad to know I practiced a dance for your wedding and you never invited. It's okay, it's okay." He said wiping a fake tear as I rolled my eyes. See what was I talking about.

"Dr. Renne it was just quick so I didn't invite anyone." I told him as he sighed, dramatically.

"Well, come sit." He said gesturing towards the two chairs. I pulled the chair out for Janet and she sat thanking me before I sat beside her.

"Janet is it?" He asked Janet with a small fatherly smile. Janet nodded her head glancing at me for a second as I sat there and watched the session start. Dr. Renne asked her simple questions like age and hobbies, likes and dislikes.