Chap # 21 "Do you trust me?"

Well I need to warn you guys, SMUT ahead. It's 18+ so no underage allowed, not like you girls will listen.

Janet Rivera's POV

I thought he wouldn't stop because of the lust I saw in his eyes. I could feel the want of him as he touched my body, but he stopped as he rested his forehead on top of mine. His breaths were ragged and felt like he was trying to control hard. Even if he didn't want to control, I would not stop him.

"We really need to go or we'll be late." Nathan hissed as his arms clutched tighter around my waist. As if telling me to get away but wanting to get me close. This guy is so confusing, telling me to let go and getting closer himself.

"If you let me go then we could do some walking." I teased and trying to act bold but inside trust me I was feeling my heart thump louder than its rate. He let me go as he stepped two feet away and his eyes raked over my body, staring at my chest and waist without any shame. That lust evident in his eyes, making me clear my throat. I glanced at his suit too and he looked lavishingly handsome. I was not compared what he looked like.

My dress was short and I had no leggings this time. Instead Lydia helped me cover the, now less permanent bruises with make up. Other than that the dress was beautiful with the little details of white flowers that starting from my left hip to the right knee. Nathan really had a good taste at fashion.

"I'll be in the car." He told me as he glared at the dresser behind me with his jaw clenched. He shook his head and walked out of the room while I took a deep breath. That was just too much for now. But the feeling he got me was so amazing and I don't know why I wanted to feel it again.

Shaking my head at such bizzare thought. I checked myself once more and went out of the room and exited the house as I passed Lydia who waved at me with a small smile making me wave back.

He was standing right by the passenger seat. When he saw me coming towards him, he pulled open the passenger door like a gentleman while I tried not to blush. I sat down on my seat and he went over to his side. He ignited the car engine as he reversed the car out of the front gate. I don't know why for some reason my hands were sweating as his eyes kept glancing at me. I could feel the way he looked at me as we both sat silent.

"Stay right beside me and if you need anything you will tell me. The hall would be huge and there will be many men out there." I nodded as he turned his face to look at my answer. I, also dared to watch how his eyes stared at me. The gleam in his eyes as he smiled at me and that curve on his lips was making me melt.

When we arrived, Nathan took a hold of my hand and didn't leave it even as he greeted his co-workers. The party was all in all really interesting. Meeting new people was okay, but the food was delicious and the decoration of the hall was just perfect. Women wore elegant gowns and men wore tuxedo and suits with colorful ties. The soon to be bride and groom were glowing, the smile on their lips were evident as they lovingly looked at each other.

The whole night, I noticed Nathan staring at me as his eyes roamed around my body like talking to me in a different language. A body language. The look was more like a predator staring at his prey. It made my heart beat rapidly and a blush appear onto my face everynow and then. I clutched my hands tightly as we sat on our seats after talking to many people. His hand went straight to my thigh making a small yelp escape my lips.

"Nathan, your hand!" I whispered as I tried to smile at the girl sitting in front of us. That girl was no more than 9 as she stared at me with her eyes wide and mouth open. What was the girl staring at?

"Yeah, what about my hand?" He asked not noticing the little girl watching us. Although she can't see what Nathan was doing under the table but still it was awkward.