Chap # 4 "Why are you so fat?"

Miranda Kerr as Valeria Sanders and Evan Spiegel as Derek Sanders. Aren't they cute together. I have put up a real life couple...

Anyways enjoy reading.

EDITED.

Nathan Rivera's POV

I cleared my throat to get her attention but she didn't hear me, as I sighed in relief. She almost got me worried, I came home to find her nowhere. I searched everywhere only to find her in the balcony of our room. She gazed at the scenery before her. I was late today; the sun was setting already and here she was watching it. The colors of the sunset were illuminating her face as her eyes sparkled.

I stepped forward as I stood right behind her. I slowly tapped her shoulder as she quickly turned her body to face me with locks of her hair slapping my chest. Her eyes wide as she stared at me with her small lips pushed apart. I liked the closeness. Her hands clamped the rails that were on her back as she tried to put distance between us.

"Hey." I smiled at her as she gulped.

"Hi." She whispered as her gaze locked with mine. We kept searching each other eyes as a tint of blush covered her Cheeks. Perfect.

"Beautiful." I held my hand up towards her cheek as I pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. Her eyes cast down as her ears started to change color. I played with her soft curls as her breaths increased. My hands went down and towards her waist as she yelped softly. I turned her around, towards the sunset and stepped closer with her back touching my chest.

"The sunset is beautiful, isn't it?" I asked, lowly. She came to her senses and thought that I was talking about the sunset and not her but only I know that she was most stunning in my eyes, the most beautiful one out there.

"Yes." She said as I leaned my lips closer to her ear.

"Derek and his wife, Valeria are coming for dinner tomorrow night. Be ready and don't go in the kitchen. Lydia will take care of everything." She nodded quickly as I saw her eyes closed. The sun was slowly setting as I watched it with her beside me. The sensation of her in my arms was amazing, the sky was getting dark as we didn't move a muscle. Our breathing was the only source of sound.

"Mrs. Rivera the din- Oh! I'm sorry." Janet eyes snapped open as she stepped out of my hold and stared at the maid. "The d-dinner is ready." I nodded at her.

"We will there in a minute." I said as the maid left with a small smile.

"Let's go." I said as I intertwined our fingers making her glance at me as we walked together towards the dining room. She sat on her seat as I sat in mine and the rest of the dinner was silent.

*******

I walked home today really late again because of some emergency in the hospital and found the whole dining room filled with the aroma of delicious food, the table filled with variety of food. It was really surprising and elegant, the plates, forks and glasses were shinning and the napkins were put neatly. And the pleasant smell of the food was calling me to devour the goodness.

"Lydia put the sweet dish in the fridge so it remains cool." I heard her soft voice as she came in the dining room. My eyes widened as they raked over her body. She was wearing a beautiful red dress, a ribbon tight on her waist, her chest was fitted perfectly in the dress and the dress was flowy from below the waist with full sleeves. I gulped as our eyes met. My eyes raked over her body once again. Her legs were covered by the thin see through skin color fabric which looked rather sexy. I remember buying her countless dresses but didn't think there was one rather elegant and suiting to her figure in the closet.