The Work Wife Part 1

You've been working for The Joker for the past 10 years: you speak and act for him and no matter the circumstances, Y/N is always there to take care of everything he needs. The King of Gotham might not be married, yet he has a perfect partner: his work wife.

"Are you making coffee?" The Joker's raspy voice makes you aware of his presence in the kitchen

"I literally just got here," you gather your long hair in ponytail and glance his way, immediately noticing the dark circles matching the tired blue eyes. "Rough night?" you sarcastically inquire, searching for his favorite coffee flavor among the numerous pods displayed on the counter.

"Don't nag me!" he growls at Y/N's entitled smirk she's not even trying to hide. "I have somebody in the master bedroom; I want her gone by the time I'm out of the shower, OK?" J adjusts the towel wrapped around his waist, heading towards one of the bedrooms downstairs.

"Consider it done!" and by the time the shower turns on you're already sprinting up the staircase leading towards the second floor of the Penthouse. The door to the master bedroom is cracked opened and you kick it, the girl he spent the night with startled to see you there.

You don't seem very friendly in your perfectly tailored black suit to say the least; the gun visible from under your jacket makes you even more intimidating. The fact that you look like you want to kill everybody on the planet doesn't score extra points with the guest. She gathers the purple sheets around her body, nervously biting her lip.

"Get dressed and beat it!" you sneer, pointing at her clothes scattered on the floor.

"Umm...but Mister Joker said he's going to show me his stamp collection," she shyly tries to bring it to your attention.

Oh wow! Where does he find these gems?!

You bend over and grab her bra, barely holding it with two fingers and toss it on top of the covers:

"Does he look like the type that has a stamp collection?! Hurry up, I don't have all day. If he comes back and you're still here, it's not going to be pretty!"

The girl is still hesitating.

"Suit yourself then," you cross your arms on your chest. "I can definitely carry you; you seem light," you lift your eyebrows with the most sour tone you can muster.

"C-carry me?..." she stammers, uneasy at the sinister grin creeping up on your face.

"He'll probably kill you and I'll have to get rid of the body. I've dealt with heavier corpses before; no worries," the sound of the cracked neck you're stretching making the woman jump out of bed like she's on fire.

You've never seen anybody dressing up so fast before!

She's out of the Penthouse in under 5 minutes, possibly a new record since you like to keep track for your own amusement.