•1•

(Picture:Kayleigh and Aaliyah)

Kay's POV:

I wake up to hear the sound of Cameron and Nash's voice but I stay still."Bruh just let her sleep summer just started."I hear Nash say."let's trick her and say she's gonna be late for school"Cameron says laughing.Nash and Hayes are spending the summer at the Dallas Beach House.I open my eyes a little and see Aaliyah looking at me."Lets scare them"I mouthed to her.She mouthed "okay"and rolled under the bed.Cameron came over and was about to tap me.

Before he could Aaliyah grabbed Cam's legs and screamed "BOO".Cameron screamed really loud but Aaliyah and I were laughing louder. About ten seconds later Hayes came running in with a bat."WHATS WRONG"he screamed.We all laughed and told Hayes what was going on."Really!Its summer and you woke me up early for nothing"Hayes pouted."It's 9:30"Nash says with a chuckle.

"Nash I wake up at 10:30 or later"Hayes says with a hint of sass."Well sorrry"Nash extends the r."wow my brother knows me so well"Hayes says under his breath."I sure do Poo Bear"Nash says slapping the back of Hayes head.Nash runs out the door laughing before Hayes can get to him.

Aaliyah and I laugh then yell at the boys."GET OUT"I yell at Cam.He gives me a weird look."Why you gotta be so hangry"he says to me."Hangry?"I ask confused."Ya hangry is when your hungry and angry at the same time"Cam explains."your such a weird brother"I say pushing him out the door."But you love me."he says smirking."but I love Nash more"I say smirking back."Yass"we hear Nash mumble from the kitchen.Cam gave me an are you serious look.I smile blowing him a kiss shutting the door."that's what I thought"we hear cam mumble.Aaliyah and I roll our eyes and start to get dressed.

I grabbed my bathing suit and cover up.Aaliyah and I got dressed and walked down to the kitchen.Cameron,Nash,and Hayes where all sitting on the couch.They were all in there lazy day clothes so I knew we wouldn't be doing anything today.

"Aaliyah and I are going to go paddle boarding"I yell to let them know where we will be out."Kayleigh you know you can't go by your self"mom says coming in to the kitchen."But I'm not by my self Aaliyah is coming"I say kinda smart."Stop being such a smart mouth"mom says and smiles.I roll my eyes and laugh a little."Hayes please go with the girls"mom yells out."Okay"Hayes says exaggerated.

"Wait what we are the same age!Why is he in charge?"I ask mom kind of sassy.Hayes comes down and looks at my mom."Because Hayes is a boy he can protect you"my mom explains.Hayes looks at Aaliyah and I,and smirks."oh come on Hayes has the upper body strength of a 5 year old"I say while Aaliyah laughs.

Hayes comes over and starts tickling me.I was laughing so hard I fell to the ground.Hayes sat on me and pinned down my arms.

"Get of of me"I yelled at him."say I love you hayes and then I will get off of you"he try's to negotiate with me."I Love..."before I finished I kicked his leg and he flipped over next to me.Hayes turned to me and he was laying one way while I was laying the other way like in the book "The Fault in Our Stars"."I Love...Tacobell"I finished my sentence.