•3•

(this picture is Hayes comforting Kayleigh)

Hayes POV:

Kayleigh and I where half way home when she stopped walking. "What's wrong" I ask her."oh nothing I just got a text from Sierra"She says kinda bummed out.Before Kay and I left for Taco Bell Cameron told me to get her out of the house because he had to go pick up Sierra,and Maddi at LAX and trust me I didn't want to walk either."oh really what did she say"I asked."She just said that she can't be here for my birthday next weekend"Kay says looking down at the ground.

I grab her hand and hug her really tight."I just miss her Hayes,we used to do everything together and now we a drifting apart."she says as the tears rolled down her face."it's going to be alright"I tell her. I grabbed her hand and started to walk again.

*10 minutes later*

Kay's POV:

It took Hayes and I 20 minutes to get back to the house.I grab the Taco Bell bag from Hayes and open the door.Cameron was sitting on the couch playing on his phone,while Nash was on the couch sleeping.

"Aww,he looks so peaceful I don't like it"I tell Hayes and Cameron in and joking way.I take the Taco Bell bag off my wrist and walked over to Nash.I drop the bag on Nash's stomach and he woke up.Hayes and Cameron started laughing.

"Ow your evil Kayleigh"Nash said in a whining tone."But you know you love me"I say batting my big brown eyes."Ya and if I said I didn't I would be lying"Nash says and smiles.

"Hey want to go watch Netflix"Hayes asks me."Ya sure,let me go put shorts and a sweater on."I say to him and smile."Kayleigh it's hot don't wear a sweater"Cam says."But out Cam your wearing sweats"I say giving him sassy tone.

"Very true"Cam says and smiles.I run upstairs and open my door.I grabbed my shorts and sweater."Hi Aaliyah,Hi Sierra"I say closing the door running to the loft.I stopped running and I didn't move. I hear my door open and someone starts to speak."Hi Kay"Sierra says."Sierra"I say starting to tear up.

Sierra opened up her arms for a hug,I ran and hugged her tightly."What are you doing here,you said you couldn't come"I asked her."Well I wouldn't want to miss my Baby sisters 14th birthday!"she's says wiping my tears."Don't forget about Hayes"I say to her.Hayes and I have the same birthday."and Hayes"she says and smiles.

"Hey Kayleigh,can you come her please"I hear Cam yell."Coming"I yell back.I walk to Cams room and he was standing in front of his closed door.He comes up behind me and covers my eyes with his hand."I have a surprise for you"Cam says."wait I thought Sierra was my surprise"I asked him confused."That was Sierras surprise for you not mine"Cam says."Okay"I said to him.

"Are you ready"Cam says."Yup"I say back eager to see what was behind his door.I hear Cam open the door and he uncovered my eyes.My eyes widen when I see my other Best Friend Maddi.

I ran over to her and hugged her so tight she said "Kay I love you but I can't Breath."we both laughed."Kay can you go get Hayes I have one more surprise for you two."Cam asked me. "HAYES"I yelled. "Kay I could have done that"Cam said."Then why didn't you."I say to Cam.Hayes walked in "ya"he asked."I have a surprise for you and Kay"Cam explains.

"Ooo Ooo what is it"Hayes says like a five year old.I nudge him and we both laugh.Maddi was on Cams bed smiling at us which told me she new what the surprise was."Okay ready 1..2..3.."Cam says about to open the bathroom door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I keep deleting the Chapter.

It kept deleting half of it.

But here is the whole chapter:)

I hope you like:)

Xoxoxox